WTF, I love Ireland now!

Why does Ireland make the Israeli's seethe so much, despite the fact they apparently don't care what Ireland thinks.

Attached: israel.png (799x730, 176.52K)

Bump

Well, guess I'm moving to Ireland.

ireland is a white, christian european country which makes it israel's enemy

Irish Americans love Jews and Irish Americans are more Irish than the actual Irish, the people currently living in Ireland are actually British.

>Irish Americans are more Irish than the actual Irish
holy mutt cope

Nobody loves Jews.

Attached: 92EC47E8-52D0-42E4-BE5D-EC39683E2299.png (806x845, 1.62M)

>muh magic dirt makes anyone irish
fuck off kike, the nigerians and somalis currently invading the emerald isle are no more irish than you are.

real irish people stayed in ireland
only cowards moved to america and mixed with niggers

IRAN NUKED.
R#########D
A#########E
N#########K
_#########U
N#########N
U#########
K#########N
E#########A
D#########R
.DEKUN NARI

>ireland is a white, christian
Every Irish I encountered here said exactly the opposite.

Another dirty jew stirring a pot he has no ingredients in.

im not a jew im romanian
you mutts will never be irish

I will never be Irish because no part of my family history came from Ireland. I'm surprised they allowed a gypsy into Israel. They're afraid you'll learn how to steal better.

romanians are white

So are some molds and fungi.

you make me angy

Still unconvinced that you aren't a jew.

how can i be a jew when i love traps?

Attached: FXZgp67XEAA_Uq5.jpg (1536x2048, 345.34K)

We simply called them out when they fucked with us, that's enough to piss them off, as you know.

Some Mexicans asked for for directions one time in dublin. I asked them what brought them here. They are irish they claimed. Had to work hard to suppress a smile and walked briskly away.

A minority of irish people obsess about northern Ireland being occupied and identify with Palestinians who claim they are occupied.

It was once that, but like the rest of the White, English speaking world, we are fucked.

That's classic jew behavior, especially saying it online. You're normalizing trannyism.

we are importing the third world as quickly as possible. To do the shit jobs, of course. Will turn out badly when generation's of them end up on minimim wage and welfare.
In the past even the poor could aspire to home ownership. Not anymore. Generational poverty is what people can expect when they move here. They move here anyway.

they are based
brits are kikes
jews want traps to cut off their pps
i love trap pp

Attached: abbie.jpg (1536x2048, 367.99K)

>They move here anyway.
thats because every EU member state is better than living in israel

>Generational poverty is what people can expect when they move here. They move here anyway.
Those coloureds moving here have to be the biggest retards on the planet if they conceive of Neoliberal Ireland as a land of opprotunity.

How new are you?
They replace all gingers with niggers in hollywood.
Jews always hate Irish because they cannot be damn without souls (and are white)

you must not know how about living outside of europe is