Gods chosen people

I finally understand what gods chosen people mrans. It means to make the world so bad that it leads you in the arms of god. It mean dont get comfortable. Otherwise we might all mistake this world for heaven. The Jews are an inside job. David Icke calls them an A.I software. An user yesterday called them, a bioweapon.

Attached: C6408D8F-5BD6-4C04-A4E4-25087CFC73C6.jpg (1242x1745, 992.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oA6WB_yRYCM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sounds like cope bro, there is no god

Please pol no.. dont tell me obelix is a jew..

Psalm 14:1
The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.”
They are corrupt, they do abominable deeds,
there is none that does good.

That's sabbataism. The Jewish mental fallacy that if God turns bad to good then by doing bad to people then you force God's hand into doing good.

It's completely niggerthink tiered and just harms millions of innocent ppl for no reason other than a feintly thrown in religious excuse. It's jewish to the core and as you guessed it, brings the wrath of God on them.

gym bro rule 15
if you dont lift, you can't get big
if you can't get big, you aren't lifting

Either that or a demiurge

Attached: 199D4C27-530F-444F-900F-6A819832AB3F.jpg (283x178, 17.48K)

Psalm 111:10
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom; all those who practice it have a good understanding. His praise endures forever!

gym bro rule 6
curling doesnt need a spotter

JEH-RALLLLLLLDDDDDDUHH!! DEPARRRRRDOOOOOO

God I hate the French.

Proverbs 11:2
When pride comes, then comes disgrace, but with the humble is wisdom.

gym bro rule 9
don't be gay

Indeed they are.

Attached: 1656180974980.jpg (637x845, 117.71K)

Leviticus 18:22 You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination.

thats what i just said you fucking faggot

Dont be a faggot

1 Corinthians 6:9-11

9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither the immoral,[a] nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals,[b][c] 10 nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor robbers will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And such were some of you. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and in the Spirit of our God.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall be put to death, their blood is upon them.

Revelation 2:8-10 I know thy works and tribulation and poverty (but thou art rich), and I know the blasphemy of them that say they are Jews and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

youtube.com/watch?v=oA6WB_yRYCM

seems to me that youre the one not good enough your appease your own imagination

Gerard Depardewgong.

Romans 3:10 as it is written: “None is righteous, no, not one;

only the righteous would stay around this long blankly quoting nonsense to defend the make believe

Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.

i was gonna make a quip about you having tested yourself, but i used test in some lyrics i improved yesterday and i didnt write them down
later christ cuck

Psalm 119 XVIII

Lord, you are just indeed;
your decrees are right.
You have imposed your will with justice
and with absolute truth.

I am carried away by anger
for my foes forget your word.
Your promise is tried in fire,
the delight of your servant.

Although I am weak and despised
I remember your precepts.