RUSSIA CUCKED. SUCKERS

rt.com/business/559258-nord-stream-launch-on-time/

Attached: bf5.jpg (343x361, 20.95K)

Fuck

KEK

ITS NOT HAPPENING
AHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHGGVVBHH

>OP is a faggot for not mentioning that Russia got paid to launch it.

Very disappointing

As expected, enough to drain German 16 days worth of reserves a bit, make Scholz sweat but nothing more.

k
keep me posted

Putin pussied out?

Stop teasing Ivan and destroy what Germany has become already. Only you can do it, USA has us by the balls and we will forever cuck for them and if China gets involved we will get genocided.

2 more threats remains

But russians want to sell their gas?

Guess we should have kept that turbine so this war would have turned up hotter than hell itself

Kek. I've been posting this all week. Russians are cucks.

Nothing ever happens.

>40%
woooooow

I thought putin was baseder

wtf this war is gay af

they dont wanna kill their turk allies, in Germany's weakest moment they were saved by their most unlikely saviour, nazis btfo

No, we call him cucktin for a reason kek.

>USA has us by the balls and we will forever cuck for them
You guys literally lobby our Congressmen to keep the bases over there. Stop playing the victim and refill your Nuclear plants.

Attached: 1658104685854522.jpg (1075x808, 554.31K)

I mean how did you expect us to fight nato-backed ukraine without nato money?

Putin never denied Germany the gas. He said they couldn’t do it without the turbine. He’s also smart enough to recognise that the parasitic relationship between Europe and Russia is important for both regions.
I can’t read the article, does it mean it’s starting back up at 40% and staying like that or will it rise back up to regular capacity?
Aren’t you guys rolling in dough right now from Chinese and Indian money?

Our glownigs run Germany behind closed doors and decide which politicians get to work. The lobbying is ceremonial.

>Aren’t you guys rolling in dough right now from Chinese and Indian money
Sorry I phrased that badly, it sounded sarcastic or mocking. I meant it as a genuine question

Kek, it's so fucking corrupt

Nato gives you money so that you can kill yourselves fighting other slavs lmao. You ate cucks ruled by thieves who have no political will to do anything other than sit on the pipe and steal Russian natural riches. The entirety of your foreign policy consists of reactionary cuckoldry while the West fucks you in all hopes as it pleases and there's nothing you can ever do about it, because your thieves and traitors in power care only about their personal enrichment which is possible only through being the Western bitch.

FUCKING KEK

Attached: 20220717_112836.jpg (750x755, 40.2K)

So close
SOOOO MOTHERFUCKING CLOSE to an actual happening after decades of blueballing and they cucked out

Is God itself trying to not set is free from Globohomo slavery? Is the devil winning and forces us to this? Why is this happening?

Attached: 1627605282734.jpg (750x436, 66.05K)

You should deny old pipe use and say only possibility is to use new pipe. Use your brain russkies. P.S Fuck EU

lmao eat shit slavs

>keep the gas flowing to prevent germany from looking for other sources
>winter comes
>cut gas

>Aren’t you guys rolling in dough right now from Chinese and Indian money?
Quite the opposite. Russia propped up ruble Russians are going online to buy cheap Chinese product off AliExpress lmao literally having their carcass ate by chink jews.

Attached: Screenshot_20220127-192810.png (1148x1558, 1.13M)

THANK YOU MASTER PUTIN
THANK YOU RUSSIA

I'm sorry my taxes are weaponizes for completely foreign Globhomo Interests Against Russia

Attached: 1657737272158.jpg (597x519, 32.03K)

He gets the money.. how is it a loss?

You know the big thing no one talks about. The Russia Collusion Hoax started in British secret service. And US secret service immediately just worked with them to implement it.

Ive wondered for awhile if all the western nation intelligence works together to control their own population. This would be the spine of globohomo. And it would be under command of international finance which has its beating heart in London.