Literal Skyrim NPC'S getting sniped

Is this really as easy as this vid shows files.catbox.moe/mv7djm.mp4

Attached: 4214124214.png (1007x843, 648.8K)

>Must have been the wind.

>video shows nothing
3 days

Don’t bother finding cover I’m sure he only wanted to kill that one guy

Huh? What was that noise

Yes and no. You need to be able to read the wind, know your specific ammo FPS, know your specific rifles behavior, and by far hardest of all: get into position without alerting them. If you have all that down pat it is a simple user friendly point and click interface.

They're likely waddling around in the dark, probably can't turn on any light or they'd give away their position.
Poor bastards can't even see what's happening around them.
Are these russians or ukrainians?

Wtf were they doing

>One hohol went down per shot
>"REEE I dun see nothang"
Are you blind?

Kek

Ukrainians being sniped off by Russians.

Someone put some morrowind sound effects on it please

if your army does not have thermals as standard equipment, desert

>I’m sure he only wanted to kill that one guy
"at first they came for Jenson, but he was a dick, so we loled"

>Poor bastards can't even see what's happening around them
Yeah. Clearly, nobody drilled them on "get the fuck down when people are shooting at you" advanced survival technique... Probably the press corps.

Why give thermals to peasants?
Slavic lives are worth less than the 10k needed for entry level nods

It’s called a turkey shoot. Say you have a group of animals you want to kill. Which one do you shoot first? Most people instinctively start with the closest target, but the more elegant and effective plan is to start at the end and work your way forward. See all the front guys know is the bullet missed them, so they keep going safe in the belief the enemy missed. It’s how Sgt. York wiped out a full platoon himself in WWI.

Disgustingly jewish post.

whoa thats so hawrribble!!!!!! we need to send another $33 trillion to these brave people!!!!!!!!11

Attached: oy.gif (382x379, 387.07K)

>Clearly, nobody drilled them on "get the fuck down when people are shooting at you" advanced survival technique
No that is the basic survival technique. The advanced one is to keep moving as you’ll be pinned and slaughtered if you don’t. Taking a few casualties is better than taking all casualties.

dumbfucks in this thread
1) its likely dark, judging by the optics used
2) the shooter is distant enough for the sound of gunfire to not be alarmingly close
3) it is single shot, semi automatic gunfire - the impact sounds are not obvious at first, and make it even harder to tell where they are coming from

Who's there?
Damn rats, always skirting around in the shadows, making me jumpy...

>Never should have come here!

just lmao, pick off those fucking subhuman monkeys. had a good laugh thinking about them bleeding out, whimpering and shitting themselves in agony

thank God for dead borderlanders

trying to figure out where in the pitch-black night the guy with the silenced subsonic rifle and thermal vision was shooting from.

actually it's entirely possible they couldn't even figure out that they were under fire before it was too late.

Attached: AS_Val_&_VSS_Vintorez.jpg (2250x1458, 2.86M)

meanwhile in america they're firing fucking 7,62x51 out of this comical thing, with a report you can hear from moscow

Attached: PEO_M14_EBR-rbg.png (2024x881, 589.39K)

This can’t be happening, Russians don’t have thermals!

>thermal vision
why don't ukies just wear thermal camo lol.stupides

they're actually world-leading when it comes to actually deployed equipment

This is most likely the work of AS-VAL, this shit is silent.

This is brutal and sad , because most likely these where mobs (mobilized), it always hits those that least deserve it, mobs and civies.
The real criminal UAF troops are cherished and protected.
Mobs are sacrificed senselessly for muh country (kike president)

You only keep moving if its a close ambush. Far ambush calls for taking cover.

It is sad, and I hope that kike zelinsky is hanged for treason and burns in hell for eternity.

I thought pigs would be resistant to thermals because they love covering themselves in mud and shit

probably shitfaced drunk conscripts with fuckall training

alright which western retard sold russia the thermals? Russia is 100years behind monke, they are unable to create their own thermal imaging. Their technology is total shit. In their tanks it was french company Thales who supplied them thermal imaging.

maybe the sewer nazis were on to something after all

Attached: 1650319439770.jpg (768x558, 43.2K)