Guys there is a masonic cemetery behind my apartment complex. What do I do? Should I protest it?

Guys there is a masonic cemetery behind my apartment complex. What do I do? Should I protest it?

Attached: IMG_1878.jpg (4032x3024, 2.8M)

They get what they fucking deserve.

Kek

Join and rule from the shadows.

Drink alot of beer and coffee, eat beans.
Piss and shit on as many graves as possible.

You should move to an apartment that isn't next to a cemetery because cemeteries are scary. The other option is to dig up all the bodies and move them further away, that's what I'd do

Grave robbery is an underrated option.

>it really bothers me that dead masons are in the ground behind "my" apartment complex.
just pay you rent and stfu

you need to take the vax and all boosters

Kill everyone who lives there

Why would the corpses care about your protest?

>Texas
>Masonic Cemetery
>Behind my apartment complex
If this isn't LARP, nice job doxing yourself.

Post your address with a photo id

do you know how many mexicans are in a texas apartment complex? OP is safe

Take your time, spend months trespassing in there and taking shits on the graves and get a pic of each one.

Is the area quiet? If so you could steal the emblem with a pair of pliers, looks like its held on by a chain link fence.
Or do nothing.

there was a truck parked outside

Well, it's always an option for later

Leave the dead alone, user. Plus if you mess with a grave, you give a spirit permission to mess with your life. Not even a faggot Mason, just saying, leave graves alone.

>there's a freemason lodge right next to my towns high-school and the most popular ice-cream place.
The building is super weird. All brick except for a few small windows near the top. Give it to me straight, how many old pedophile jews are in there getting off to seeing all the kids?

Nice apartment complex

Attached: OP.jpg (600x400, 215.24K)

thanks bro

you need to do a full exorcisim,

fill up a super soaker with holy water and spray every grave.

also spray all over any entry or exit point to the grave yard.

the masons st higher levels do summoning rituals for fallen angel. it is jewish to its core

Attached: thesecret.jpg (1584x2200, 1.06M)

maybe he thinks they will get annoyed and move

no, go there with lemonade and cookies and say hello like a good neighbor. dress smart and be nice whats so hard about it

Join them? Record secret videos? Share what you learn on Any Forums?

Attached: 1658013297141.jpg (2000x1050, 250.62K)

>entry or exit
entry and exit

This

Paint "B" on one pillar, "J" on the other.