Merriam-Webster dictionary redefines "female"

According to Merriam-Webster
>female: having a gender identity that is the opposite of male
Revolt when?
twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/status/1549382790952656899

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-19 at 11.04.23 AM.png (1154x1106, 667.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

teenvogue.com/story/lgbtq-institute-in-germany-was-burned-down-by-nazis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacqui_Safra
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>1pbtid
Fake and gay

No, it's not you krautnigger

So how do they define male?

Are you fucking retarded? Posts by id count for the thread, not the entire site. 1pbtid is only sus when it’s a slide thread that has 50+ replies. Stop being a faggot

we already knew they were pozzed when they changed the definition of a vaccine for the rona clot shot

>problematic individuals if they're biological and if they're transfolx them stunning and brave

Anti-tranny Jews, if those even exist in earnest, refuse to talk about child genital mutilation. That is why they will always lose this argument. They lost the moment they chose to battle in the trannies' trick room.

I'm an American living here and most Krauts are self righteous faggots

Opposite of AoC

Communist Jews hate English. They even hate Hebrew. They speak Yiddish. They destroy other cultures. Simple as.

That faggot isn't a kruat.

Fucking roaches deserve to be terminated.

Stop letting jews and their printing press try to tell you what words mean

Attached: Support Women.jpg (474x474, 37.38K)

As I said in another post, I'm an American living here for a year, I live in the Bavaria region and at least in my town it's 50 Krauts to 1 sandnigger at least

Is it time to start burning books again, or can we just go to the source and burn the authors and publishers?

Maybe more, maybe even 100 to 1. Only niggers I've seen are American ZOGbots and they're far and few between and just passing through

Learn your history retard teenvogue.com/story/lgbtq-institute-in-germany-was-burned-down-by-nazis

We need to burn more than just books

Attached: sex vs gender cropped.jpg (3992x2560, 3.25M)

Here is the CEO of the parent company:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacqui_Safra

Anyone who played into the whole sex=/=gender thing was warned about this, but let it slide anyway. They're to blame.
They've been calling themselves MALE to FEMALE transgender for years, letting the mask slip, but stupid cunts went along with the pilpul anyway. This is what happens when you treat definitions as so flexible that they're meaningless.

I'm going to buy this shirt. It's just too perfect for triggering feminists.

If people use the word that way then it's a valid definition. Definitions don't care about your feelings.

Circular definitions are no longer logical fallacies, as leftist world view is impossible to define coherently

The word GENDER is hate speech.
TRANSPHOBIA is a social construct

Attached: 0 yBZmjPKSSLWktEbW.jpg (640x360, 53.63K)

>So how do they define male?
How do YOU define a male?

Attached: JazzJenningsNOW.jpg (782x778, 103.17K)

It's taken me a while to realise that trannies are going to save us. The real enemy of western civilisation is feminism, and feminists are getting btfo by troons. Troons are a self-correcting problem, feminists aren't.

he said "again" for a reason

Muh dick

Probably less self righteous than Americans, given the nature of the Americans on this board.

Just use the Cambridge or Oxford English dictionaries. Who actually uses Merriam-Webster after what they've pulled? Same reason I block search results from Healthline.

You should note that it's an alternative definition to the main one, and that there were some other 8 of those on the list

>opposite of male
What is male?

Attached: 1601891677686.jpg (730x860, 57.04K)

/thread

>You're transphobic because you won't date and have sex with women who have penises!

I don't fuck fat ugly women either. I only fuck hot girls and let hot girls suck on my dick. Am I "over-130-lbs.-phobic"?

Because yes, yes I am you fucking faggots. I'm also "hairy-vagina-phobic", "big-ass-nose-phobic", and "stupid-hair-phobic".

Attached: hayley 2016 (1).jpg (3000x3000, 1.25M)

>trannies are going to save us.
Feminists are just female faggots
Trannies are faggot feminists
Feminists, faggots, and trannies can't save anything as it is their nature to destroy.

Attached: HeyHarryHay.jpg (400x400, 55.54K)

go back to niggerland then faggot

Learn to read.

>Muh dick
If you've come by it naturally, I agree.

Attached: TrannyTomato.webm (640x360, 2.87M)

I swing on what my memes favor. And currently feminism is the mainstream again. Gotta mess with em.

Attached: 1607985029387.png (564x461, 208.82K)