To my fellow NATO countries I ask of you to PLEASE speed up your ratification process...

To my fellow NATO countries I ask of you to PLEASE speed up your ratification process. The Russians could attack us at any day now. And you promised us this would go quickly.

Best regards
Sweden and Finland

Attached: screenshot-en.wikipedia.org-2022.07.19-17_01_16.png (965x1810, 383.02K)

>1pbtid
Opinion discarded

we dont want the nato join, the goverment have betrayed all of sweden

When the Russia attacks i will literally surrender in 0.1 second. In fact i might even give some info on local American military base for quick rocket strike.

>we don't want war so we're gonna get in bed with the warmonger

Fuck off Carl Bildt

Sweden shouldn't join nato. Our leader is a dishonest lier that tried to trick Erdogan and won't follow up on what they agreed on.

It’s actually smart for sweden to join nato, since they are now entirely dependent on nato for protection and joining is the only way they get a say in what goes on. It’s stupid for finland to join though because russia is expanding to cover the gaps armies have historically invaded before they lose the demographics to achieve it and finland just opened a 700km front, ensuring they will be nuked this decade

instead of posting on Any Forums, can you tell your politicians to hurry up their ratification process? time is ticking.

Don't worry, they have no people left for attacking you after Ukraine.

Attached: 1648935518188.png (835x1533, 1005.44K)

We don’t care about nato, in fact, I wouldn’t be surprised if he voted no until you have met the 2% gdp defense spending

So you want to give us up to Russia? Got it!

no its stupid because russia is not a threat to us!

I would be fine with that because then Sweden would at least remain nominally Swedish

Most Americans cant tell the difference between swiss and swedes and use them interchangeably, they wouldn’t know you were taken
Not sweden proper but they are to gotland

Most Americans can't name a single country outside of USA. I guess that also implies that you would be fine if Russia takes over the entire world outside your own borders.

Russia lacks the navy to do that, but interestingly 70% of Americans have left the country compared to just 40% of europeans who have left the EU

lol. You're not getting in loser. You tried swindling Turkey as if your lame ass excuses would work. Give up the Kurds and buy the Drones or Vlad will rape you. Simple as.

GOYIM, RUSSIA IS THE PROBLEM

JEWS ARE NOT THE PROBLEM

Attached: Femjew26.jpg (773x865, 239.88K)

Attached: Spectre.jpg (1917x1008, 508.23K)

What a bunch of faggots
You think America has your best interests at heart?
I thought you were smarter than us

Attached: IraqWar.jpg (2318x875, 416.05K)

He's jewish

Attached: Jewniversity5.jpg (1646x825, 443.89K)

Attached: Gordon.jpg (1199x949, 219.21K)

Attached: MoriaCampLesbos.jpg (589x903, 168.8K)