Maryland Primary Election Day General #3

Hello fellow Marylanders, ITT we discuss the MD Primaries and the various candidates running. I'll be baking these throughout the day.

My state choices:

>Governor
Dan Cox
coxforfreedom.com/

>Attorney General:
Michael Anthony Peroutka
patriots4peroutka.com/

>U.S. Senator
Nnabu Eze
eze4senate.com/

Previous thread(s):
>
>

Attached: 1658243070653.jpg (1200x675, 326.35K)

that's a troon

Unfortunately so

>A vote for Shannon Sneed is a vote for cleaner feed, cleaner seed, and healthier chucks

Attached: FB6EEBFA-D9C2-48E6-98A7-7461F3028DC9.jpg (750x926, 99.14K)

The memes write themselves

I'm registered Democrat because it's public info and my insane employer will look me up. How can I vote to hurt the dems the most

Vote any candidate that makes them seethe. Especially trump endorsed ones i.e. Dan Cox

I gotta call my dad make sure he votes in this, too bad I don't live in MD anymore or I would vote today myself

Yeah it's annoying and feels pointless but part of why we lost last election was lack of engagement. Even if they fudge the results which they will, they can only stretch it so far if more people vote

Yeah true. He actually didn't vote last year, he was in line but he couldn't stand for that long so he went home. I got off the phone with him and he was undecided but I was able to flip him to Cox. My mom's name is Kelly and I said: "Are you really gonna vote for someone with your ex-wife's name?"

Sorry, 2020 was two years ago not last year kek

Nice kek. Yeah I'm just avoiding anyone not talking about the real issues:
> election integrity
> border security
> economy in the gutter
> 2nd ammendment protection
> woke progressive propaganda in school

Can't. It's a primary I can only vote for dems

Right, hmm. Kai Hagen is actually moderate, I knew the guy personally when I was a wee lad. If you're in FredCo then you can vote for him, he's not bad. If there are any dems not talking about gun control or brainwashing children that's a start. Also there is some bi-partisan offices you vote on during the Primaries

Vote for retards that normies will think are insane

Cox won't turn out like rino hogan, right?

If you're voting for someone in Baltimore it doesn't matter, a corrupt piece of shit is guaranteed to win.

Likely, Baltimore is pretty bad

Who knows, can't hurt to try though. Dan has a better shot than most

Yeah and really it needs to be all of the above, don't trust anyone that leans too much on any one or two of those and is blank or vague on the others.

I've seen polls that have a slight Cox lead but it's competitive and there hasn't been a whole lot of polling so it could be a fluke. Hogan is relatively popular so that is Schulz's main strength.

People love to say "Cox is extreme!" but he really isn't he's just not Dem lite and he might be able to sell the platform to moderates.

This, hard. The lack of talk about any of those issues is usually a huge red flag. Even normies are talking about this stuff

I guess more generally speaking, think we can get this thread around until tonight for a comfy results party? I had threads for the primaries in PA and GA (along with general data and info) but I don't have any fun numbers or predictions for this one. I took a break after how disastrous GA was and since then most of the primaries weren't too noteworthy, or at least I didn't think so until hindsight. But MD is special to me and we've got some spicy ones coming up in a few weeks.
Not gonna throw my trip back on unless I have actual shit to provide but if you were in those threads from May you might remember me.