Untitled

twitter.com/bbcrussian/status/1506153614665990146?s=20

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-19 at 10.56.50 AM.png (1100x648, 121.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>3 more days
why do they do this

Jesus fucking christ, who the fuck cares?
Let yurocuckistanis slaughter each other.

they've been saying that for what, 3 months now?

Lol rolling this lie out again i see.
This time it will surely work

Seriously, its true.
Rush right in there and kick their asses.
That's right, straight up hte middle. There ya go. Nothing to *boom*

My russian isn’t great, but good enough that’s not what the tweet says

unironically, it was the truth back then which is why overall it was a logistic disaster - we are talking about the first month of fighting and the pathetic Kiev approach

>CHUD: detected
>OPINION: disregarded
>CLAIM: debunked
>REPORT: filed

tell us what it says dumb mother fucker

I'm surprised they are trying to run this one again. Kherson taken back in 3 days

what do you not understand, pidorashka?
they fucked things up all the time and fail left and right in during the first month. why do you think they had constant pauses and retreats? why did they fucking look for food anywhere, even in the dumpsters?
russia is a joke and this stunt will make them an even bigger joke. imagine losing(wounded or dead) half of the active troops on fucking ukraine with the most basic or old NATO junk.

Where do you get your numbers? UA reports? An army wouldn't be even remotely operational if it lost half its troops in that amount of time.

>imagine losing(wounded or dead) half of the active troops on fucking ukraine

hey pol kike, first of all i hope russia nukes you. You are the worse of you also called PIGS because literally nigger tier.

2nd Russia didnt even commit half of its active troops, leave losing them. Pole kikes are prolly worst liars than Hohols

The Ghost of Kyiv flies really low and steals your lunch. Vatniks watch out he's coming to your troop next

He’s posting the tweet from March to make a point

Ukrainian sources kekek we need a compilation of all the bs nato meme nations have been reporting abput tjos war since feb. What a pathetoc alliance

Glutton of Kyiv has single handedly won the war.

Attached: 1646047579421.png (1170x1473, 2.14M)

Actually checks out with the meth super soldiers Russia is (("reportedly")) crying about

And a week later we retreated from three areas.

why were they handing out rations to civilians while starving??

its true
nexta confirms it as well

Attached: 1649257670954.png (1080x853, 172.5K)