Why won't God send any rain?

Why won't God send any rain?

Attached: drought july 2022.png (3300x2550, 389.36K)

Literally every fucking year
>HISTORIC DROUGHT!!!!!!!!! WEVE NEVER SEEN THIS BEFORE, THIS DESERT HAS NO RAIN IN. THE. SUMMER.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: low water levels.jpg (1280x854, 347.55K)

Is the drought from lower than normal rainfall or overuse of water? IIRC California had record high snowpack just a few years ago.

>God
Grow up.

Maybe using a scarce resource to water golf courses and suburban parasites lawns in a fucking desert is a retarded idea

Because America curses God.

Because he wants you to burn. Duh.

Raining in Scotland right now lol

Rains every day here where He loves us and we love Him.

They let all the fucking water flow out to save some smolt.

No problems where I am
>fucking flyover trash
>p-please send water

LOL. LMAO even.

mmmmm, might have something to do with normalizing monthlong celebrations of groomers and pedophiles

If God exists, he doesn't want anything to do with us in the west anymore, that much is clear.

>Why won't God send any rain?

Genesis 9:
11And I will establish my covenant with you; neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth

2 Peter 3:

But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

God's just doing a bit of preparation work for what he has in store for us.

/thread

Attached: 1652749692340.png (508x762, 845.75K)

Holy checked. same here, its rained every day for over a week

Fascists would have built reservoirs years ago instead of just giving money to kikes.
Pelosis husband and three kike senators and newsome, poliosis nephew looted Cali's money that was marked for building the new reservoirs.

>Rains every day here where He loves us and we love Him.

Checked.

maybe importing half of mexico to a city in the desert has consequences

Why aren't people more alarmed about this?
Lake mead is at it's lowest level ever.
You hear a lot of shit on the news about monkeypox or whatever, but I feel like this is a more pressing issue that's going to affect everyone. For the most part, people are just pretending like it's not happening. This is the type of shit that's going to cause a war. People will kill each other if they can't get water. And everyone is just acting like it's some kind of joke.
What's the deal?

Attached: water low.jpg (900x600, 218.64K)

>Why aren't people more alarmed about this?
>Lake mead is at it's lowest level ever.
>You hear a lot of shit on the news about monkeypox or whatever, but I feel like this is a more pressing issue that's going to affect everyone

Drought doesn't explain why we need biosurveillance or need to forcefully euthanize the population of the world - at least not as effectively as some scary disease blasted all over the news.

Attached: 1654765868681.png (601x698, 320.79K)

I didn't say I wasn't alarmed.
However, as this leaf said faggots try to use peoples' "alarm" relating to uncontrollable natural phenomenon as a way to impose controls and conduct financial kikery.
It's not like you're posting solutions and talking about ways to conserve water, you're speaking about fear and posting about God not sending rain.
Deport the pajeets that wrote your code.

Because they don’t want people panicking and trying to store potable water right now. Imagine if a few hundred thousand people on LA started doing that. You’d drain the lake near instantly. The people in charge are trying to run this burning pile of shit we call a country for as long as possible. Up to the last second.