Think about how pathetic yet hilarious this is for a moment

We have entire government agencies, which are supposedly all educated with degrees in different fields, literally doing nothing but watching what we post on a regular basis, even though 95% of what's posted is probably just for laughs. They legitimately think we're some highly coordinated terrorist organization that's everywhere at once, and any white person could be a ticking time bomb. This reminds me of those "gang stalking" stories. I'd be the worst person to gang stalk because I never leave the house except to take out the trash. It's amazing how high of a pedestal they put us on. I actually feel like I'm apart of something greater. Lmao

Attached: 1658233024390606.png (707x674, 291.38K)

And you're paying for it.

Attached: IMG_4389.png (1200x500, 65.51K)

Nigger I haven't had a taxable income since 2004. I ain't paying for shit.

Attached: comfy.jpg (601x601, 70.23K)

I don't.

why do they lie so much though? they could of hired me to do it and it would be 100% more accurate, they just made it up thinking nobody who knew any better wouldn't read it and call them out.

They could have copy pasted from encyclopedia dramatica and it would have been 100% more accurate.

Kek they don't think any of that faggot. If they find some retard on here they can use to kill someone and push their gay nigger narrative they just follow them to discord or whatever shit site. Nobody expects anything from here. You are in a containment area of the internet. Look how many new frens keep showing up! You've been herded here like a digital cow. Now stfu lurk

I've been here for over half my life. Kys

So you haven't bought a single thing in over 15 years?

Face it. You're paying for this shit.

And have learned nothing. Good job big boi

There are people with PhDs that know what NTMA means lol

Rent free

Attached: 13A4B955-F46D-480B-89CE-119E219B2E72.jpg (485x1024, 58.85K)

Obviously my contribution is not $0 but it's so fucking low compared to a wage slave as to be negligible. If everyone lived like me there wouldn't be enough money for much of anything. I was really raping them before internet sales tax became common.

We should come up with new inorganic "hate memes" in perpetuity so they have something to do, but do it with little nods to them so they join us.

Man I love feds, I'm so glad they hang out here.

no job dont pay taxes :P

Hey glownigs, i'm shooting up a kek building this evening. stop me if you can at these coordinates: sneed, chud, blyat.

oh now I get coconut as a slur for a moderate muslim.
This book actually helped.

Attached: c84c854.jpg (367x453, 60.05K)

The funny thing is, thanks too their efforts i now know a lot more about the modern Right Wing. Which is good because i want to be a part of it.

Knowing that satanic pedophiles are afraid of you is pretty vindication

I've been here long enough and seen enough of this website to know their fears are warranted. These were jokes in 2012, not anymore.

I see you're new to clown world. What could go wrong with the state spying on its citizens? State agents creating a kidnapping ring? Pfft of course not, they made an oath to protect us.

Attached: Screenshot_20220719_120010.jpg (720x835, 327.21K)

It's because we have transitioned into hell world we are no longer in clown world. Memes are manifesting into reality.

Attached: 1652707950009.jpg (968x1024, 119.49K)

>They legitimately think we're some highly coordinated terrorist organization that's everywhere at once, and any white person could be a ticking time bomb.
>highly coordinated
We're better because we aren't

Attached: 1e462246d08fcff456e1d73ac4c592f71371a9192fec92fed482ffc590d7ac90.jpg (639x441, 55.99K)

I hope some of mine are in there.

Problem is that you're declared disabled.

If you're not able to care for yourself, and you've signed papers saying,
>I am an incompetent retard
then it may be in your best interest for them to inject you with things or take other rights from you
By abdicating responsibility you abdicate rights
and that may be a fine trade for you, but it's something to be aware of