Canada: Agree vs Disagree on yearly covid boosters

Canadians, explain this. Looks like a lot of you are in favor of indefinite boosters.

Attached: 308311F4-DC89-42F0-8F6D-26CB1A92EAE1.jpg (1170x1384, 516.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.redflagdeals.com/redflagdeals-com-winners-have-been-picked-check-your-pms-take-rfd-grocery-survey-you-could-win-one-two-100-amazon-gift-cards-2549538/#p36215270
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First reply, I just broke this threads hymen.

Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers.

Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you.

Its over, you might as well just go post on reddit and talk about how much of a " man" you are for replying on a thread that I pumped and dumped. Have fun with my scraps, cucks.

Are they all Blumpf worshipers up there?

Attached: SafeVax.jpg (1200x800, 117.41K)

Never take Canadian polls seriously, friend.

based PPC

Are they lying about PPC?

I'd doubt they actually questioned any PPC members in the first place

they lie about literally everything. the media is 100% government propaganda. polling is a fiction designed to craft a narrative. it's all fake and fucking gay, dude.

PPC voter here, can confirm accurate statistics.
You vaxx fags should cut your balls off, worked great for other death cults like Heaven's Gate.

>predditor spacing
go back!

checked

no, most ppc voters are anti mandated gene therapy, though the question itself is misleading on purpose

>should have used the term mandated vs recommended

Attached: honk 13.jpg (1024x768, 143.62K)

I don't recall participating in a survey about this.

>n=1,583

I did this poll and I recommend all canadiab polacks make accounts with angus Reid and so these polls since this is what the government looks to for making decisions on everything. Tfw part of the 30 percent stat cited because I did the poll. It's more important than voting at the ballot box imo

That's BS. The public doesn't care about covid anymore. Mask fanatics make up like 1% of the population of you observe who is still wearing them in public. It's usually old senile geezers wearing the mask.

No political solution

Attached: proxy-image (5).png (500x437, 64.73K)

So are all of the other groups lying if the PPC stats are right?

This. I work for a Canadian polling company headquartered in Quebec.

The people who answer polls and take surveys are already cucks and retards. They take a poll so they can get a 50 cent coupon at the grocery store. Most of the people filling in the surveys are office cucks or retired boomers with a decent net worth.

1,583 person
that pol show absolutely nothing
there's no jewish magic math trick that can change that
I don't care how many time you divide and multiply it for dumb reason
utterly purely retarded

gay and stupid gay retard pilled

>da polls r da fake bro
Are you people serious? You haven't yet realized how braindead and rabid the majority of canadians are? Did you even notice the last 2 years? What reason do you have to not believe this poll? And don't say "but nobody is wearing le mask anymore " bruh they're not wearing it because they were told they don't need it anymore, once they're told to wear it again they will. And theyll be just as rabid as before.

No political solution. Death to vaxxoids and vaxx pushers

I wasn't polled, so I do not consider this poll valid

1,583 person is not a pol
it's a controlled sample

Liberals and NDP have a coalition, and are faggots that nobody likes.
Green and Bloq aren't even real parties, and don't count.

These are the kinds of fags that fill in these surveys.

forums.redflagdeals.com/redflagdeals-com-winners-have-been-picked-check-your-pms-take-rfd-grocery-survey-you-could-win-one-two-100-amazon-gift-cards-2549538/#p36215270

What good does it do you to deny obvious truths such as thay canadians are braindead golem

>Conservative party
I hate boomers so much it’s unreal.

it fill you with hate and you become what you hate, there's hope, you're the hope

About 30% of Canadians are fully NPC but the polls are used to make the half NPC Canadians go along with the fully NPC.

How's it misleading?

I guarantee it’s not that bad. I know plenty of lefties even that won’t be getting any boosters. This is a push poll.

>n=1583
>tRuSt ThE pOlLs GoY

This... I've probably received poll related calls but I almost always hang up within 5 seconds figuring it's a spam call. Nobody calls me and I have nothing going on so like 99% of calls I get are spam and 1% is someone nagging me to do something immediately. Everything else is text.

Unvaxxed and untested, I don't participate enough in society to accept a poll call, I don't let people waste my time in general. I use an adblocker and most of the time my phone is muted. I'm sure lots of others are similar to this and they are just reaching liberalish conservatives in their polls.

>most of labour agree with boosters
>most of PPC don't
>Any Forums thinks this is impossible somehow