Sesame Street promises mascots will treat black children better

Will now have a full review on mascot behaviors with park guests and require mandatory bias training.

Attached: 0E6E7C50-AC1E-4D9F-AE89-E849AB8ABCE8.jpg (729x1036, 188.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/tv/CgGAHtyFoHg/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
youtube.com/watch?v=uFIdGUmBD8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=enpFde5rgmw
instagram.com/tv/CgKywuWD4pF/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
mobile.twitter.com/_TheShawn/status/1549057620044038145
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 063E2DC3-C58D-433E-A5F5-2CF10F453E18.jpg (828x1018, 230.7K)

Anyone has a link to the thread with the videos? kek

>Sesame Street is now racist
Hasn’t Sesame Street used exclusively black actors since the 1970s? I was raised on that commie shit and I don’t remember seeing a single cracker.

boys from Sesame Street
godspeed

Attached: 1611119402194.png (709x708, 506.08K)

The irony is it's probably a nigger in the costume chimping out on the little niglet.

Nigger in the suit niggering against a nigglet ... white people's fault.

If that’s not a nigger in that costume, it is undoubtedly a beaner. The guy’s face would have been prominently displayed if it were a white guy

Checked and this

they can't keep up this way
maybe segregate the park?

Kek

This sounds like fun to watch. Post link.

LOL
instagram.com/tv/CgGAHtyFoHg/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Attached: images (43).jpg (589x521, 32.5K)

There was one guy who was white in the 80s and 90s and there was a particularly cute girl in the 90s - 00s. But yeah, Sesame Street has been actively anti-white for a while now.

Hey didn't they leave a color out?
youtube.com/watch?v=uFIdGUmBD8Q

I really hate this fucking earth.

Ever notice how the national debate shifts away from blacks, blacks turn around and find something trivial to complain about or create a hate crime hoax?

Imagine putting your white children in front of this:
youtube.com/watch?v=enpFde5rgmw

Hahaha that is a straight up sureño tube sock goblin facial hair oversized white tshirt wetback gang member in there
instagram.com/tv/CgKywuWD4pF/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

nothing wrong with earth you fuckwit fren.

This. Also these people in the suit probably have had a lot of bad experience with nog children vs other races of children. Most likely why they avoid the little nogs.

They have the worst hair. lol

Fished it out myself, enjoy user
mobile.twitter.com/_TheShawn/status/1549057620044038145

fuck that black show.

In reality, the guy inside was told to hug one and move on because of time constraints, but nigs have to make everything about them because they're narcissists.

can any user just post the webm, or upload the video to any other website that's not Twitter?

Attached: aint clicking.jpg (768x714, 93.63K)

Also, imagine being forced to hug a niglet who has never been properly washed and has the strength of an ape, so when it grabs you, it hurts.

>but nigs have to make everything about them because they're narcissists.
it's the other way around, they have low self-esteem.

>NOOOO THEY ARE ONLY SUPPOSE TO MISTREAT WHITES

Yes. Keep ebil huwite peepul away from from
>brave & powerful coloreds

They know it, we know it, everyone knows it. That's why they need this kind of stuff to try and help their kids cope.
At some point all black kids realize they're lacking in some significant ways, and they don't handle it well. In particular, black girls must have a really, really tough time realizing they can never be beautiful no matter how hard they try. That's a tough place to be, so the adults come up with these copes.
I was digging through tons of sesame street when my kids were younger, and holy smokes it's full of things like this. And yeah they conspicuously leave white people out of their praise. Almost as if they know it's forbidden to praise a white person for any aspect of their whiteness.

I need a webm of this, Rosita is a mexican monster.
And I'm 90% sure the parents probably misbehaved or created trouble with this character actor and they created the circumstances to screech racism.