Girlfriend consumes and likes shit media

How am I supposed to respond when a woman tells me that she really enjoyed the Lightyear movie? It's obviously shit, and not only is it shit but pozzed shit.

She said that I hadn't even seen it so how would I know, and I responded that I didn't need to be fed mud to know that I didn't want to eat it. (I thought I was being gentler here as I could have said shit or maggot infested meat)

She also loved that Red movie and basically consumes any new Disney thing, and a lot of Netflix stuff like Stranger Things.

I hate pozzed western media. I don't want to watch any of it. The other day we watched another Disney movie, Zootopia, and when I first watched it years ago I didn't realize just how pozzed and terrible even that was. That was hard to get through. It's all evil propaganda, but is there a way to actually convey or bring somebody to be able understand this?

She's from England by the way, so the indoctrination likely runs deep.

Any help on this political topic would be appreciated.

Attached: 1631979301650.png (1600x900, 3.29M)

leave her and try living without a woman you fucking weak faggot

Are you dating a child?

I tell my gf
“You can’t watch that it’s brain rot”

And she agrees and stops. You need a new gf.

all women are children in adult bodies, their mental development stops at the age of 15 or even earlier

No, she's 24, but she said
>it's just a harmless movie for children why do you have such a strong opinion over a movie for children

I’m actually not sure Zootopia was pozzed. Seemed to imply that difference races are actually somewhat predisposed to violence. Someone was definitely a sneaky Jew in that too. It’s Dreamworks sometimes they make non-completely pozzed things. Probably turned borderlines into a bunch of furries like space jam though.

Women are weak minded fools. You have to earn her respect and eventually her views will come to match yours.

all woman are brainwashed. but just let her like whatever gay faggot shit she likes and like whatever you like. im sure there js something normal you two both enjoy, thats why youre together

Opposite thing for me. My bf unironically likes this shit and even has funko pops and I want to leave him so bad but I don't want to be alone. He called me racist the other day because I said I'm sick of niggers not following the law.

Who cares what women watch or like.

Try and get her to watch some older stuff she never seen. I’ve been doing that with my gf, because she likes all that cape shit. Show her some studio ghibli stuff, that’s be a good start.

Attached: 4DF9ECF2-057B-408C-98DA-8A6D9E40CBA2.png (1500x1000, 640.08K)

She's stupid and won't ever be not stupid. I mean there is so much to this, one thing being that the animation is ugly children need beautiful things to inspire them. Its pozzed and gay i mean I could go on but I won't. The point is she wil never see things your way because she is stupid.

I wanted to think of it in that way as well, but when the fox was crying like a faggot because the rabbit (and rightfully so) went on about how literal PREDATORS have predatory instincts causing them to go "savage", she was talking about how "the rabbit was an asshole for doing that when her predator friend was RIGHT there." Painful to endure to say the least.

In the end the lamb was trying to do the good and right thing, everyone would be happier if they just lived in their own separate cities, but the movie isn't nuanced enough to allow the average viewer to actually come to that decision, which is what makes it objectively pozzed.

Leave her, but also be aware that all women like shit media. Just pick the girls who like the somewhat more innocuous chick flicks like pride and prejudice or some shit, rather than woke bullshit.

tell her to go burn some coal and go find a new pussy OP

Its funny how the right and the left hates Disney.

Ask her what a woman is then watch that movie with her. She might short circuit.

Ever heard of the dick-biting-off challenge from tiktok? Maybe your girlfriend watched it

Attached: 354BFD56-2EEA-4109-B8D5-00AFC5478F09.jpg (200x200, 10.62K)

I just think implanting the idea we are all aren’t the same genetically and some are more violent by nature regardless of the flimsy conclusion was good. Plenty of kids never hear that.

You are one hysterical news report away from being sued for rape.
Just saying, cut her off while you can.

Tell her no and to stop it. Give her some chocolate when she does good.

There might be propaganda, but it's more likely that it's just a big board of directors who vote on film decisions and choose to include certain themes because they think it will be more profitable. They also hire terrible writers or change it so much that the writing becomes terrible. Even for a kids movie it means there's no vision beyond "we need to appeal to as many people as possible" which makes for a shitty movie. The artists and animators are always top quality for these films though, and I feel bad that they have to work on such garbage scripts.

remind her gay propaganda like lightyear is the reason Gen Z is like 40% fags

So were you throwing a fit over this movie? Any Forums is eating your brain

So do I and I say the N word. Post about Jewish lies. Hall of cost deny and shit on onlyfans whores
Only NPCs act in absolutes. Now children's stuff I don't care for. Yet hey I liked stranger things. I like some movies and shows.
Be happy you have a girlfriend user. I don't. I got played for a year and got nothing but a broken soul and being used .

Unless she's supporting literal child grooming or rape then who cares. Women like weird things. She's the only having to take your dick inside her so maybe shut the fuck up. Enjoy your girl.

you're mentally ill, op.
the movie is fine, if a little middling. nothing to get worked up about.

>zootopia
You must've been a child when it came out or something, faggot.

post tits

Oh and if you start a family with her your kids are one hysterical news report/movie away from turning your kids into faggots.
Women who consume this shit are DANGEROUS, they will do what the black box on the wall tells her to.

What, you thought having a GF was all sunshine and rainbows.? Deal with it fool.

This. If she said children should be mutilated and pedophilia is offensive to pedos. Sure dump her . Yet ok people like dumb shit
My dad is objectively racist and works an important life saving career and watches the dumbest fucking shit with my mom.
Hell Any Forums is racist but The Wire is still beloved and talked about.

She's a girl. She consooms every form of media that isn't vidya.

Only way out of this is to date a girl living in Southeast Asia instead (as I am).

>middling

Hahahaha. You have terrible taste, you fucking faggot/retard. Only the dumbest corniest faggots watch kids movies as an adult

Kys

Get rid of that shit fast

Attached: 1608942205637.gif (250x197, 825.44K)

>Zootopia, and when I first watched it years ago I didn't realize just how pozzed and terrible even that was.
Zootopia is about how jews use niggers to control the population. Think about it.

have you watched it?

It's hard to feel like I can afford to just let her go like that for a few reasons. I don't want to live in Canada anymore, and I sure as shit don't want to live in England.

What makes it hard to let go of is that she has white skin, and green eyes and knows Japanese and wants to live in Japan just like I do. Also she's a natural blonde. I don't really want hapa kids, so she's kind of my only realistic opportunity for me to have white offspring to raise in Japan.

Also, she's better looking than I am.

Throw her phone and tv out the window, then beat and rape her.

bro chill chill fr. stop sperging its off putting. why so serious if you dont have the power to change anything? In clown world you can only enjoy the ride. be grateful you have gf

Well in that case let her put the wreckingball to your life then.

My funko pop collection is huge, I have them right next to my TV so I can look at them while watching Disney+

>How am I supposed to respond when a woman tells me that she really enjoyed the Lightyear movie?

Laugh in her face and call her a child. Shaming works.