Looks like Russia won

This is crazy.. I can't believe what I'm seeing but I think Putler has won. Even here in New Jersey I'm feeling the consequences of the West's inaction. I can't even get a McDouble in English now it's all Russian. I voted for Biden and it's the third biggest regret of my life behind accidentally getting my child's rapist deported and eating meat for the first 25 years of my life.

Attached: 4C3FFADC-E494-48BF-82E7-630D19B9E6EB.jpg (3024x2696, 2.22M)

That is crazy

because our gays are put in power to ship our wealth to china... also saying shit like russian economy is just the size of italy... is a misleading cope... they have lots of important ressources they dont just sell pasta and piaggos ... putler is winning because his retards are ready to have a 100 year long war... the western retards are exhausted after 2 months

Burger bros... it appears we might have gotten just a bit too cocky.

Yeah I'm exhausted already desu. This is just crazy, I stockpiled gas at crazy prices to help Ukraine and nothing worked

>one McChicken costs $1.89 before tax
>two McChicken costs $3.99 before tax

the system is broken.

KEEP EATING THAT SHIT NEW JEWSY U KNOW UR RABBI FINKELSTEIN SAID HE THREW YOUR CHILDREN INTO THE GRINDER AT THE MEAT PLANT WHERE UR FAVORITE BURGER IS MADE...........

What can we do? Back in April I got so mad I hit their menu with my weapon, but big corporate McDonald's replaced it within 3-5 days. It feels like we the people are powerless in this fight

Attached: B63CB909-EC3A-4AF4-A19A-3FACE4AEAE86.jpg (540x704, 157.59K)

Sure, vatniks, you won, now eat ze bugz.

Attached: 1633891538972.webm (848x478, 1.82M)

What the fuck weapon you use

>WcDonpig

How did it taste

I threw it on the floor when I read the label, it tasted a little like floor

What the fuck do you mean your weapon

American here.
Id like to go on record to say that SONIC has the best fast food burger.
Yes, you heard that right. Their quarter pound double cheeseburger (for $3.50) ABSOLUTELY blows away every other establishments burgers.
It doesn't have any fixins but it is easily the highest quality burger you can get from fast food.

Blyat give McDonald's back :(

Big Mac is 4.80 euro here. Is that a normal price? I think it might have risen 30 cents or so in the last years.

Attached: 1-3-product-tile-desktop[1].jpg (830x516, 59.3K)

>What the fuck do you mean your weapon
just a weaponized american, nothing to see here

Attached: 1658092390044728.gif (152x152, 1.28M)

the difference between the double cheese burger and the mcdouble is that the mcdouble only has 1 piece of cheese and the double cheeseburger has two pieces of cheese.

Just checked the McDonald's app, Big Mac spot price is currently $5.25.
Buy low, eat high (calories).
That's absolute bullshit, mcdoubles DO have two slices of cheese, one on each patty.
When you make a mcgangbang you need to separate the two patties, held together
BY CHEESE.
How dare you come on the internet and tell such blatant lies, unless your local establishment is trying to save on cheese? I would write corporate if this is the case.

Astaghfirrullah, allahu akbar!!!

Attached: Meditate.jpg (275x183, 8.4K)

Meme flag slide thread

Why not get the double cheeseburger? You're getting cucked with only one slice of cheese per two patties

That's not Russian that's Ukrainian you biggot

>shit thread
>iToddler faggot OP
Checks out.

That's a good looking bug burger

Not like this..

Correct. Think they use Velveeta