I can’t stress how important it is that you don’t get fat...

I can’t stress how important it is that you don’t get fat. Part of the white hate comes from how fat and dead to life many older whites look. It’s like they morph into totally different people. If you’re fit, or at least skinny and take good care of your skin, you can look damn good for a long time. Arnold in Terminator 2 was like 42. Just think about that.

Attached: E179CA20-0F46-4073-9EB2-616C1BDF8A5C.jpg (589x796, 114.7K)

We actually have to work for a living

> An american talking about not getting fat

Attached: woody laugh.gif (262x240, 1.14M)

So how come you get so fat if you're too busy to do anything else?

Fuck me he looks like a bloated corpse.

So do I faggot, that’s no excuse. I know it’s hard to keep fit but here’s a cheat code - fast during the day, force yourself do it and it will become easy. Then gorge yourself at night. You will rarely hit your calorie count.

Another cheat, drink a large glass of water periodically throughout the day. Take a shitload of vitamins, this will make you feel a little fuller as well. Eat a full can of vegetables before your one meal, it will fill you up a bit and only take like 100 calories.

Also, take kratom. It will completely dissipate your appetite. Do not drink too much soda.

Exercise has very little impact on weight. I used to run 80km a week. I have had many cuts I can tell you that its mainly diet which dictates your weight. Americans just eat fuck tons of fat and sugar. Don't know what the yank is on about tho. He has to be fat to work?

Literally just don't drink alcohol and don't eat junk food. That is all there is to it.

Just spend an hour in the morning jogging, mutt. It's not that hard.

Dude is almost 40. Let’s see what you look like when you get old

Almost 50 you mean.

>spend my youth on shallow pursuits like “not being fat”
>end up with no marketable skills making about $30k/year
It’s not much of a goal. Maybe if I was tall or financially independent it would have worked but otherwise acquiring training and education is far more important.

>anons giving life advice to the richest man in the world with 9 kids who dates super models
Someone make sure Elon gets this hot tip!!!

Funny how all Americans are defending him. Curious.

That’s a lot of damage.

clearly growth hormone gone wrong bloating

That's not far by American standards. He's easily in the top 20% of Americans for fitness.

Or you can use my method, and imbibe all the alcohol and junk food you want

The copium is off the charts with these new pics of Elon. The reason why you incel Any Forumstards are so deeply ridden with anxiety of this is that it reminds you that going to the gym is totally meaningless and just an excuse for retard cowards who aren't capable of being rich, funny and successful.

>Part of the white hate comes from
What the fuck are you on about? Niggers and spics are more obese than whites.

Attached: 1636682589335.png (629x421, 48.62K)

Yeah that shit ain't healthy. Live a healthier lifestyle user.

uk is just as fat as america, fatter if you compare white vs white.

proof?

K

Attached: Weenertruck.jpg (2992x2992, 1.54M)

Why shouldn't you aim for being rich, funny, successful, while also being fit. Not only will you be improving your health but you will also be building a good looking body. There is no excuse for physically capable men to not workout.

No. I eat like a god

>Looks pregnant
>Makes fun of an older man looking pregnant
The projection is strong with this one.

Attached: 8d3.png (1190x1518, 1.66M)

I really wish we could see what his bone structure looks like. It reminds me of an early hominid.

Attached: 8AC9FE2F-DB3A-4B31-B64E-86AAB7AA5B9F.jpg (299x520, 23.16K)