Why is the leftwing incapable of creating compelling art?

Why is the leftwing incapable of creating compelling art?
All of their paintings, music, and architecture is disposable trash that nobody will remember a century from now. Almost all great philosophers, writers, economists, and political theorists would be considered right wing by today's standards.
Socrates, Aristotle, Homer, H.P. love craft, Tolkien, C.S. Lewis, Adam Smith, Alexander De Torcville, Milton Friedman, Shakespeare (Merchant of Venice don't ever try and pretend he wasn't based), Machiavelli, Alexander Hamilton, James Maddison, the most successful political writer today is Jordan Peterson. Even the most prolific artist Monet, Van Gogh, Michael Angelo, Da Vinci would all be considered right wing or merely apolitical today. Why can't lefties create any substantial art that lasts and why is the only art they can create fleeting mid music or only momentarily entertaining movies.

None of you will be able to refute this with any sort of substantial arguments let the seething and coping commence.

Attached: 1658231064204163.jpg (1532x2048, 635.73K)

Because they are mentally ill

Lefties artists are ironically completely dependent on mid commercialization of the arts. All leftie aritists create coproatized art. They are dependent on the capitalist system they hate for their success. Alexis De Torcville writes about the American middling of the arts in democracy in America.

I think you should judge a person by their time. So while many of them would be considered right wing today, by their time period they could be seen as progressives. Caesar for example was a right wing chud but he belong to the popularest faction, and advocated for the little guy, maybe for his personal gain but he is still had a left leaning belief concerning land distribution and curtailing the power of the rich elites. See The Assassination Of Julius Caesar: A People's History Of Ancient Rome by Michael Parenti if you are curious.

However I agree with you that there were quite a lot of right wing artists and philosophers, even by their standards. I think today it is the opposite, academia and art world is dominated by left wing not right wing. And that is mostly because of the extreme pragmatic turn right wing had taken since early 20th century. When they started to devalue classics at the expense or more utilitarian fields.
Even today you can see this
>hah your major is history? enjoy being a barista faggot I'll study business and make money
Well if you only study shit that makes money that leaves a cultural gap, I think right wing needs to be less pragmatic and start to value history, academia, philosophy, art more.
It is not left that keeps right wingers out, if they start to get in they can surely bully but what keeps right wingers out is imho their extreme pragmatism and absolute resistance towards anything that does not bring them financial benefit. Good luck trying to convince a young republican to pursue arts or philosophy when his mind is set on making at least 100k a year

Because leftists don’t believe in individual human achievement. They see all people as being equal in their talents and abilities so they believe a genius is no more capable of creating a great work of art than a retarded 60 iq nigger. That’s why they love shit like graffiti and other vile ugly things so much.

why do you namedrop men smarter than you? compared to them you're just a nigger, Muttie. Aristotle would've probably enslaved you.

Because evil cannot create, only destroy

fuck all those guys OP. this thread is the real work of art. just like an artist will take a canvas and create a masterpiece, you will take an empty reply box or whatever it's called and get to work crafting. your name belongs in the list of geniuses afore mentioned. i will retain your lyrical wizardry for however long as my soul shall remain above ground with thee.

i bow, then I kneel, and I will metaphorically kiss the tip of your penis for having blessed me with your talents.

I went to one of the most famous colleges for philosophy in the USA and more then half the student population was right wing. A huge amount of history majors are right wingers. I think it is somewhat disingenuous to say that the current situation is because right wingers only chase financial gain when it comes to education. I would argue that what really causes this phenomenon is the progressivisaton of college administration legitimate fields of study like philosophy history etc that aren't specifically geared to make money but to seek academic goals are generally well balanced politically. 50/50 right left and this is coming from personal experience as well as general data from colleges. However leftism has rooted itself so firmly in academics that they have created fields of study promoting their world view while right wingers have not. For example business finance philosophy history stem are all mixed for the most part some schools will skew one way or the other but non of theses fields are predominantly right wing. But gender studies, african studies, intersectionality majors are all 100% left wing and they only produce leftwing ideologs. These people tend to go into administrative positions at colleges or in HR departments thus creating a cycle of mental illness and wasted life effort while entrenching left wing nonsense into academia. The other side to this is that the world's largest company black rock will only invest in left wing endeavors artificially proping up left wing art and culture. That is why left wing art is so hollow and is generally forgotten in only a few years time. To be a left wing artist today is to be a corporate soulless sell out.

>Aristotle would have enslaved you
Exactly even you admit he was based and redpilled

This is a building that is older than the concept of left-wing politics. To be more accurate, christiannity goes against the basic concept of revolution, the french revolutionnaries wanted to kill the Pope and abolish christiannity altogether.

Western culture is at its best in monarchies which are stable enough for grand projects like this to get funded. Spain finished some 100 year cathedral a few months ago.

You noticed It? I am Italian, I live surrounded by art, even during Mussolini we had incredible Buildings (EUR in Rome for instance). 80 years of cultural hegemony from the left and they didn't create shit. Nothing Nada.

>more then half the student population was right wing
ahahahahahahahah stop coping kek
nice b8 m8 stopped reading

>Why is the leftwing incapable of creating compelling art?
Knowingly or unknowingly, they sold their soul and well... try making art without a soul, it's probably pretty fucking hard.

Upon reading your words user, mine own penis becomes swollen with pride

>80 years of cultural hegemony from the left and they didn't create shit.
it's impressive how much decadent this time is. Bernini and Borromini basically built Rome in less than all this time, after 80 years of rebubbliga we literally had nothing

Because to the very far left God is Government, the divine as ordained by the committee and the mob. All passion and pride must worship the neo god, denounce the other, or get out of its way.
Its why they have a phobia of comedy, art, and theatre that isn't praising their belief systems. They have to create sermons to lecture everyone on how everything else is wrong and how right their beliefs are. They'll revise fact and history to suit whatever narrative is needed, they'll believe that Stalin wasn't "that bad" that it wasn't "real communism" or that they aren't begging to be ruled by kings and gods.
Its a very very recent development in human history to be a free person that isn't beholden to some chieftain, king, or god. The far left and conservative right (institution conservationists) are throwbacks to that.

Because they don't believe in truth as a concept and are unable to judge anything as good or bad as a result.

If everything is just your perspective manna nothing can be beautiful or better than anything else.

They literally don't believe in truth. Worthless slaves

You mock my claim yet provide no arguments against it I smell the stench of seething

I'm not seething retard, I just don't buy these fake whitepills that are almost non-existing in reality.

sage
It;s not that right wingers can create art but OP has to be trolling.
>Ancient as fuck art
>where culture was conservative
>"SEE GUYS THEY'RE CONSERVATIVE"
If you actually watched Peterson's lecture on creativity. He said that conservatives are the managerial types and liberals are creative. Fuck, he actually may have been one of the better conservative thinkers, until Benzos fried his brain and he became a neocon.