Redpill me about climate change

Okay, what's the truth?

I've always been in support of environmental protection but the hysteria is clearly part of the globalist agenda. It's impossible to talk normally to people about this subject, they just get mad at you and yell about how we're all going to die.

Attached: 16473006819060.jpg (600x688, 62.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Season
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Even if the world did heat up. You'll still always be just another snow nigger. G'luck.

Attached: 20220502_101933.jpg (720x675, 274.84K)

read it

Attached: weird4.png (1598x365, 80.03K)

the truth is, we are very near the end of an interglacial period, where you would expect the earth to begin to go into an ice age over the next 5-10 thousand years and spend over 100 thousand years in it
the previous ice age happened anyway, with the CO2 level the same as interglacial (the CO2 dropped after the temperature dropped)
they don't really know how this all works, but the simplest explanation is that the ice age is caused by the Milankovitch cycles, and the CO2 level is largely simply a temperature dependent response.
The CO2 can cause warming, but it's not as great as the effect that the temperature can have on the level of CO2
but the climate scientists seem to have created a highly complicated chicken-and-egg scenario theory, stating that the temperature nudge (either cooler or warmer) causes a feedback effect, whereby the CO2 becomes both the cause and the effect of the warming

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Season

Earth’s electromagnetic field strength change is what causes the climate change. What causes it to change? Likely its position in the universe, activity of the sun and some quantum mechanical mechanism that we are not aware of yet.
The only thing preventing Earth from getting destroyed by solar plasma is that EM field. If we didn’t have one we d be dead, and it’s getting weaker as of late.

All that green energy is a scam by the corporations.
If we went ahead with it, the government would print trillions of dollars and give it to the private sector, and they would get rich, then say woops, it actually doesn’t work.

>pump shitloads of CO2 into atmosphere
>CO2 is a greenhouse gas
>global temperatures rise
Makes sense too me

Attached: 1567285525787.jpg (1024x831, 99.02K)

Don't reply to 1 post shills.

>pump an air tight greenhouse with pure CO2
>put another air tight greenhouse next to, pumped with pure nitrogen/oxygen
observed the temperature difference, scaled down/up to gauge what the difference would be on a big scale
has this experiment, or anything like it, every been performed? genuinely curious

It would be an interesting experiment fren. I think the CO2 greenhouse would be hotter due to the fact that nitrogen and oxygen have lower heat capacity than CO2

>the hysteria is clearly part of the globalist agenda

Do you consider oil billionaires part of 'the globalists'?

The climate is changing and the elite are using it as a political tool by saying human can change it by being a leftist faggot

plastics are bad. manmade climate change isnt real. these greenies want to get rid of farmers to build more asphalt ontop of their land, which will only make things warmer. does that make sense to you? it shouldn't, climate change is all a scam for control. same as the vaccines etc

Death to kikes

Attached: weather.jpg (586x1258, 149.64K)

meant to add asphalt is bad too, but i suppose you get the gist of it. anti-asphalt culture and anti-plastic are the only green ideals i believe in. pretty sure uncle adolf would agree.

I’ve always had a theory the shrinking arctic mass from the receding ice age is what is releasing the C02 into the atmosphere.

Your tiny ass country is irrelevant. It could (and should) be bulldozed. Doesn't mean retards in your country prove climate change isn't real.

You missed the climate window

Attached: UN Climate 1989.jpg (494x800, 85.63K)

Another step toward total domination and control over the masses. More tax, more rules, more propaganda, more fear mongering.
>”you must segregate waste and use LED lightbulbs while we elites fly private jets and drive classic cars forever”
I’m interested to hear autistic views on HAARP as I haven’t seen many discussions.

Attached: E27C876C-EB54-4485-8053-688D5CB27448.jpg (568x660, 61.49K)

Correct, we missed it, it's too late. Any debate is futile at this point.

It’s a lie. Smoke and mirrors, designed to keep people perpetually terrified and willing to submit to authority in the name of a false sense of security.
There’s a reason why most weather records prior to the 1960s have been destroyed or (((lost)))

>forgetting the earth is a closed system, and that the elements in it cannot be created or destroyed but instead only moved from place to place
Imagine falling for the ‘muh CO2’ meme