"Miss Enchiladas"

OK, which one of you is getting paid to attack this powerful latinx woman?

Attached: Screenshot_20220719-091645_Chrome.jpg (709x895, 131.65K)

Lol oh no they've adopted out lingo!

So racism it's okay when minorities not follow the left?

I would eat both those tacos for breakfast if (You) know what I mean

Nothing enrages a jew-supremacist more than a black or hispanic that disobeys their Democrat master.

Every single outrage the left loses its shit over is projection. Every single one. No exceptions.

Attached: 16581611799432178.png (1024x868, 293.94K)

Is eat her enchiladas and stick a finger in her frijoles

Listen, jew garbage, take the nearest sharp object and slash your filthy jewish throat, you subhuman fucking garbage.

Death to you and death to your jew race, kike

Attached: Femjew26.jpg (773x865, 239.88K)

so what's going to be their racial slur for a mexican white supremacist?

they have "banana" for asians (yellow on the outside, white on the inside)
they have "uncle tom" for niggers (even tho uncle tom literally got beaten to death by the sambo niggers for not selling out his fellow escaped slaves....thus actually NOT being an "uncle tom" which only shows how retarded niggers are; they completely miss the point of the story and if anyone is the white man's bitch it's the sambo niggers who beat uncle tom to death)

what's it going to be for beaners? cannellini beans?

I think I do. I hecking love tacos!

Alexandria Ocrazyo Cortez is a good example of a house-beaner who knows her place. But Flores is a rebel.

Correct, they brought the minorities here to be good little voting slaves and do as they're told. The moment one steps out of line they're a nigger faggot spic that needs to go back to their own country.

She isn't a faggot so it's Latina not latinx.

Why did Maya vote for amnesty for illegals despite campaigning against it?

Attached: FXq9J4LUcAcNw6-.jpg (808x650, 129.67K)

Wow
That's actually the most racist shit I've seen in recent politics. Of course it's from the left...

????

>Posts random pic
>Just trust me bro
Citation needed you giant faggot

Never group together island bums with mexicans. PR are trash

Yep. Dirty little spics endangering our white democracy

Fuck off you cocksucking shill
HR 7900
authorizes the procurement of various items, including destroyers and aircraft;
modifies inventory requirements for various Air Force programs;
authorizes DOD to furnish electric vehicle charging stations at commissary stores and military exchanges;
requires DOD to provide, subject to appropriations, support for the research and development of innovative bioindustrial manufacturing processes;
requires DOD to carry out a pilot program to facilitate the transition of certain nontactical vehicles to electric vehicles;
requires the Army and the Navy to jointly carry out a pilot program to evaluate the feasibility of using data recorders to monitor the operation of military tactical vehicles;
prescribes end strengths for the branches of the Armed Forces;
requires the branches of the Armed Forces to notify Congress before taking certain actions regarding reserve units, such as the deactivation or reassignment of such a unit;
requires the Army to establish gender-neutral fitness standards for military occupational specialties that are higher than those for noncombat military occupational specialties;
requires the Government Accountability Office to report to Congress recommendations for improving the retention and recruitment of members who specialize in Army air and missile defense systems, and requires the Army to implement the recommendations;
requires the Department of Homeland Security to designate a laboratory as the Chemical Security Analysis Center; and
provides statutory authority for an April 27, 2021, executive order raising the minimum wage for the employees of federal contractors.

Mexico, you'll take whatever you can get

yes. didn't you see that clarence thomas was a nigger after roevwade?

Want to see an actual racist?
Have a minority tell a democrat he's not voting for them.

Attached: IMG_4336.jpg (1440x1665, 675.01K)

I would give her the whole enchilada if you know what I means.

The left has no morals standards or anything. They just call you racist cause you have those things.

Also they were probably trying to false flag this on the right.

Some people seem to not realize the Democrats are the political party who founded the KKK

gib link nigger.

Attached: 1429902700715.jpg (680x583, 17.79K)

Image if this helps her more
Dems would outright hate Mexican food because they associate it with le ebil enchilada lady

Yes she looks like a dog

Isn't that sexist and racist?

>t. Cant afford an apartment bigger than 600sqr feet in polanco

But AOC is a classic miss booty frijoles

Attached: 1657908294592.png (747x452, 66.16K)

Ummm, no sweaty, you gave that up when you sold out to white supremacists.

I have street tacos ever Saturday!

But I didn't say that sexism and racism is wrong, sweaty