GAS THE KIKES CLASS WAR NOW

ANCAPS BTFO, IT NEVER EVEN BEGAN FOR LOLBERTCELS

Attached: 294745436_420046000171464_5158895112989067490_n.jpg (720x717, 98.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/eR8OTk0ol1aj/
bitchute.com/video/s1nPYDj7KBEQ/
bitchute.com/video/YDyz9eZKkSQv/
bitchute.com/video/QtLvxZ9d0yEY/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(((Libertarians)))

Yeah, they are a bunch of greedy, slimy, dishonest kikes, aren't they?

Attached: davesmith.jpg (320x320, 9.43K)

Is this meme about capitalism or communism?

It's a meme about how some people use "capitalism" to describe our current system, and some people use "capitalism" to describe our current system but without the state acting as the enforcer for the wealthy kikes.

>Class war
Marxist influencers in acedemia backpeddled on class warfare since every Marxist is by definition bourgeois in the present day. They changed it to racial warfare to suit their needs, and we all play into it because it's 100% true that Jews and their nigger dogs are the enemy of civilized people. But what if, for pragmatism sake, we tried to evoke action in the masses with class warfare rhetoric? Call out rich, greedy bankers and super rich shadow organizations that influence our corrupt democracy. It can be entirely coincidence that they're all gods chosen. Let's not even bring it up. Just frame it as the just against the rich.

Attached: 1613944366675.jpg (618x789, 280.88K)

>thought my dad was a realist conservative
>find out he's a moderate

Attached: 1643829195349.jpg (601x507, 52.5K)

dave smith is actually alright
he's like the one lolbert who isn't total dogshit

I literally spread that kind of rhetoric every day.

He still doesn't understand how the economy works.

True, but he is intellectually fair and encourages dialogue and platforming of the right people. For a jew he's super rare in terms of moral values.

Didn't he used to rob women with Luis?

bitchute.com/video/eR8OTk0ol1aj/
bitchute.com/video/s1nPYDj7KBEQ/
bitchute.com/video/YDyz9eZKkSQv/
bitchute.com/video/QtLvxZ9d0yEY/
Watch 'em, spread 'em around. Knowledge is a weapon in this war of information.

Attached: 1655238463425.jpg (1000x773, 301.25K)

who the fuck cares, as long as he's politically useful

Just doesn't sound like someone with rigorous moral values to me. Has Dave ever talked to an anarcho-syndicalist?

B-but muh niggers! I hate them so much, I'd rather kill niggers and spics than harming rich jews! Race war now, seig heil 1488.

Attached: (((they))).jpg (800x881, 394.98K)

kek

>Redpilling normies on Jews without saying the j word = loving spics and niggers
>Flag
Post hand.
Niggers are, eternally, a problem without their leash and collar on. But they are easily influenced by media, and without a media machine constantly blaring out "kill whitey", they're much more prone to just wander about shooting each other and gambling their stolen money away than be an active threat. Silencing the concentrated effort to incite genocide of whites is a higher priority. Cut the head off the snake. Ship the unwanted animals to Liberia later.

Attached: 1634404050712.jpg (885x597, 117.59K)

I think the user you're replying to was being ironic, buddy.

>that wall of text
How do I know that' a lefty meme without saying that's a lefty meme

>My image literally says BLAME THE JEWS
I think he is also being ironic...I mean, he can't be this dumb, right?

I don't think he's dumb, just a little autistic and worked up. His heart's in the right place.