/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #3420

Prev:▶Day: 144 - Daily battlefield assessment : isw.pub/RusCampaignJuly16

▶Latest
>ISW: Russian forces conducted unsuccessful ground assaults northwest of Slovyansk & west of Donetsk City
>Russian missile strike on apartment block in Chasiv Yar kills 24 civilians
>British Army begins training Ukrainian soldiers in the UK
>Russian MoD: Russian forces in Ukraine are pausing to rest and regain their combat capabilities
>Russian forces seize all of Luhansk Oblast
>DPR authorities charge British aid worker with 'mercenary activities'
>Russian forces withdraw from Snake Island
>NATO formally invites Finland and Sweden to join alliance, Turkey withdraws objection
>Missiles hit shopping mall in Kremenchuk
>Ukrainian forces in Severodonetsk have been ordered to withdraw
>Ukrainian forces attack oil rigs in the Black Sea
>UK MoD: Consistent failures of Russian air force have significantly contributed to Russia’s limited success in Ukraine
>Ukrainian forces sink Russian Navy supply vessel using western supplied Harpoon missile
>Ukrainian sources: Russian forces control all of Severodonetsk
>Ukrainian fighters inside the Severodonetsk Azot chemical plant ignored Russian ultimatum to surrender
>DPR courts sentence two British nationals & Morrocan captured in Mariupol to death
>Russian Mjr General Roman Kutuzov killed in Donbas, the 11th Russian General KIA this war

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint
t.me/ukr_pics/

▶INTELLIGENCE
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (tracking visually confirmed equipment losses)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: 1651753711724.jpg (680x680, 46.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/19r12SGXxKw
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-07-18/russia-s-oil-deliveries-to-china-and-india-are-30-below-peak
archive
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also kill all ziggers

Does Ukraine Tourist Thread hate the Antichrist?

Attached: 1658103537078461.gif (600x338, 1.57M)

Thread theme:
youtu.be/19r12SGXxKw

Attached: saint-himars.jpg (1010x1010, 131.28K)

We hate communists and jews who wage wars of conquest, does that count?

Holy shit stop splitting threads you fuckin tourists

denounce quran and talmud

Can you denounce Islam, pedophilia, engrained homosex in the army, and kikery?

So you don't understand the gif.

Attached: IMG_3602_VP8.webm (1280x720, 2.81M)

And deny the holocaust, since that's also illegal in Russia.

Attached: 1648011122626.png (719x676, 396.76K)

The sudden hatred vatniks have for Zelensky is so weird. He was elected on a pro-Minsk Agreements platform and spent the previous 3 years bending over backwards for Russia to the point where the Ukrainian military hated him for it.

No, I understood it just fine. You just don't like the truth that you're supporting communist jews.

No, I for one dont

Reminder that kadyrov immediately asked for AA defence when ATACMS rumours spread out

Shitton of vatniks thinks that zelensky was put in charge by nuland in 2014

Denounce Islam right now

Take the homofash pill

Attached: pah-1839889.jpg (1050x785, 100.83K)

>Day: 144

Won't undamn the ones who got shot.

Attached: 1649856625114.jpg (1022x1024, 108.9K)

Oh no it seem that even tsarina can't resist the urge of big Ukrainian pigs cocks !

Attached: 1658195354151868m.jpg (768x1024, 110.99K)

Imagine being killed by a bayraktar with a fucking leaf on it.

Attached: file.png (1280x531, 295.08K)

>obsessing over Zelensky
The surest sign that someone is a retard who knows nothing about this war.

Attached: 1650570277700.webm (512x512, 698.05K)

yeah, it's a common theme among vatniks. russians just can't beat the cock.

Attached: refueling.jpg (1000x1112, 226.23K)

They just can't comprehend a president changing peacefully anymore.

If someone is a natural born loser - no one can bend enough to let him win. No matter how hard he tries. The loser will find a way to fuck it all up for himself. And hate those who bend for his benefit. It will never be enough.

Ah fuck

based degenerate

Newish

Attached: 1658151354494042.png (1000x1304, 1M)

Canadians joined too?
So so far its Poland, Lithuania and Norway who jumped on bayraktar crowdfounding wagon

cannot wait to hear the absolute onions name the Canadians are going to give this drone like "Droney McDroneface"

True

Attached: 1658194932054753m.jpg (768x1024, 96.9K)

Why do you think kremlin is pushing the term "Zelensky's regime"?

>White Blue White girl reached futaba

YESSSSS KINO TIME

Jewish

Attached: 1657097464013.png (1136x852, 1.15M)

They think all presidents are por vida, so they immediately assume that it must have been a coup instead of a legal transfer of power.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-07-18/russia-s-oil-deliveries-to-china-and-india-are-30-below-peak
Lul, best allies. China and India will save us, a-a-any day now.

Can someone explain what the association that Marichka has with that elephant seal meme?

Attached: azazazazazazaz.jpg (1024x1280, 102.7K)

LPR shoot it down already. Z

>White Blue White girl
Лepoчкa

He also denied the invasion up until it actually started happening. Imagine what would have been if UA forces were on high alert and prepared to resist from the very start.

Kadyrovs regime will simply evaporate as soon as Russia gets weak.
Remember how fast the Afghan government fell after the allies forces withdrew? That's nothing compared to what awaits Kadyrovs gang

>he doesnt know about "Zhdun"

I think that the japs modified an interview of Putin and replaced him with this elephant stuff in order to mock him

So when will Biden get credit for gas prices lowering since the start of this month? He was getting the blame too for its rise lmao

based, is this a game ?

kek, i love how they completely forget poroshenko who was more of a hardliner

And Zelenskyy is….?
Gay and Jewish

still a shitload of profit. russia has one of the lowest price per barrel of crude production in the world. it is pretty fucked though

It's 'the one who waits'. Probably because of all the weapon that ukies had to wait to start delivering.

>"Zhdun"
*Pochekun. Say пaляниця

>Imagine what would have been if UA forces were on high alert
ahm... the were.
They even were the first once shooting.

Everything is actually your fault for not being patriotic enough and Premier Putin did nothing wrong, ever.
He will also bring back the Soviet Union and also helped dismantle the KGB and hates Lenin for being a Western agent.
Z

Is there a group of Chechens that oppose Kadyrov?
What is the actual status of Chechnya and Ingushetia in RF? Are the autonomous?

based hohol

Gas was 2.40/gal when he took office, until it gets below that, he can blow me

And Putin is gay jewish communist.
We can do this all day, buddy.

This creature is called "zhdun" - "waiting one". It is used as "someone waiting for something for a long time".
I guess it refers to Ukraine waiting for western weaponry supplies all the time.

>ATACMS rumours
And rumours they will stay
archive DOT ph/039YX
>America has demanded assurances that the 84km-range GMLRS munitions provided with HIMARS will not be fired at Russian territory; it has so far refused to provide the ATACMS munition which has a range of about 300km.
Mutts have to ensure their pets stay in line

We also have a crowdfunding campaign to buy domestic made warmate drones/loitering munition, because some people are not fans of sultan erdogan

Wrong. He's straight and not Jewish.

Attached: 1652981776997.png (637x722, 421.53K)

>lowering
I keep hearing this but I’m not seeing it. It’s almost 5$ a gallon in my state which was previously unprecedented

>LPR shoot it down already. Z
I don't believe you!

Attached: 166074108.png (225x225, 11.94K)

You have two dedicated boards, why do you keep making general threads here?

Currently it's based Selensk who kicks out all high-ranking hohols.

Well he was a Russian asset, luckily I think brighter minds will prevail and Right-Sector or someone adjacent will eventually eliminate the national traitor Zelenskyy.

Attached: ua2019_secondround.jpg (1170x564, 122.44K)

>Imagine what would have been if UA forces were on high alert and prepared to resist from the very start.
They did. First salvos of cruise missles mostly hit decoys and empty bases

Yes. Now you denounce Quran and deny holocaust.

>elephant
>Japs
Homunculus loxodontus. Google it.

Spokeperson for Sheikh Mansur(i think it's spelled this way), the leader(or is it an organization) of chechnya's independence rebels(terrorists, w/e) from 2nd chechen war, declared today that they are preparing for anti-Kadyrov hostilities in Chechnya.

Interesting.

Ahmat Sila we are winni-OUCH

Attached: 1648589654244.webm (224x432, 1.16M)

ahm... the post that you answered too does not even mention Selensky in any way

>Is there a group of Chechens that oppose Kadyrov?
Yes, and I hear they recently sent Zelensky a petition to recognize Free Chechnya.

Is that a fucking Reddit meme?

Ichkeria republic fighters, recently they hinted that they might start an insurgency in chechnya

There is a group of chechens installed by Russia to rule over the land and they are called Kadyrovci. Probably 90% if not more despise Russia but current day Chechnya is worse than North Korea.
Chechnya and ingushetia are republics within the Russian federation.

> will not be fired at Russian territory
This war isn't ending anytime soon

Nigger fucking please. Will you do your job properly this time?

But how strong is this opposition? Enough to do anything or is this just some token resistance that is nothing more than a loose group of dissenters?

you are not allowed to post anything that isn't 100% in favor of hohols on reddit

I assume the person in the gif is a caricature of him, given the green shirt and Ukraine flag crown.

>gay
He’s quite obviously not.
>communist
Even so, real communists are not nearly as bad as Weimerica and antifa “communists”

This thread is so obviously shills and Reddit it hurts.

Attached: 3AF7DFDE-2A4F-4267-87DF-76CA010C1719.jpg (502x475, 77.69K)

>Is there a group of Chechens that oppose Kadyrov?
Yes, Chechens have a clan system, so right now more than half of the clans are okay with him, as soon as he cant get them their oil money from moscow or they feel he is weak enough, he is gone, there is a lot of real Vets from chechen war 2.0 that left to other country and mountains after Kadyrov father betrayed them, if they smell blood in the water chechnya 3.0 is a go.

How would you know that?

Attached: 1646082249470.png (805x452, 301.19K)

П-п-пoлyниця?

Attached: 1648125688270.png (1071x652, 500.14K)