Post BASED bible verses

I start.
Genesis, 3;16.
Your husband will dominate you.
Ecclesiastes, 7:28.
As much as I searched, I did not find; Among a thousand you can find a sane man, but a sane woman, not one among all."

Honorable mentions:
Letter of Saint Paul to Timothy 2:11-15.
Leviticus, 12: 1-5.
Exodus 20:17.
Deuteronomy 21:11-15.
Deuteronomy 25:11-12.
Judges 21:10.

Attached: CUM.jpg (828x838, 42.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

catholic.com/magazine/online-edition/have-jesus-predictions-of-his-coming-failed
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lXSBR047MMk&feature=emb_title
jewishvoice.org/read/blog/forbidden-chapter-tanakh
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Leviticus, 13: 3-7
“I wanna go home I shit my pants and didn’t bring a new pair”

revelation 2:9

Women would unironically be turned on by these Bible verses.
How did you not include Revelations 2:9/3:9

Matthew 13
11-17
24-30, 36-43

EL OH EL OH EL OH EL OH EL

Attached: OIP (24).jpg (474x474, 50.18K)

>sand nigger fairy tale
>based
ngmi

Attached: 1657717975958.jpg (750x731, 76.04K)

Seething kike

time to go back into the oven

Attached: psalms_kike_oven.jpg (1200x693, 213.85K)

>you're a jew if you don't worship my jew
Gotcha. Thread is finished. You lost.

lmao brutal

Revelation 3:9

9 Behold, I deliver from the synagogue of Satan those who say they are Jews and are not, but lie; behold, I will cause them to come and bow down at your feet, and acknowledge that I have loved you.

Revelation 21:8

But for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.

Amos 5 - the whole chapter

>Matthew 16:27–28:“For the Son of Man is going to come in his Father’s glory with his angels, and then he will reward each person according to what they have done. Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom.”

uhhh christbros........why didn't he return????

Revelation* try reading your bible retard

Attached: 1656190511431.jpg (750x751, 109.85K)

basically god wants you to be brave & have guts. he hates faggots and weaklings/democrats/rinos

Attached: 1633789598713.jpg (963x1024, 95.64K)

>why didn't he return????
He's waiting for you to repent, so do it faggot

What does that verse say, can you read it for me? I'm alliterate.

Leviticus 20:13
If a man lies with a man as with a woman, they have both committed an abomination. They must surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

Tobit 4:12
Beware, my son, of every kind of fornication. First of all, marry a woman from among the descendants of your ancestors; do not marry a foreign woman, who is not of your father's tribe; for we are the descendants of the prophets. Remember, my son, that Noah, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, our ancestors of old, all took wives from among their kindred. They were blessed in their children, and their posterity will inherit the land.

Numbers 25:6-8
And behold, one of the people of Israel came and brought a Midianite woman to his family, in the sight of Moses and in the sight of the whole congregation of the people of Israel, while they were weeping in the entrance of the tent of meeting. When Phinehas the son of Eleazar, son of Aaron the priest, saw it, he rose and left the congregation and took a spear in his hand and went after the man of Israel into the chamber and pierced both of them, the man of Israel and the woman through her belly. Thus the plague on the people of Israel was stopped.

Deuteronomy 23:1
No man with crushed or severed genitals may enter the assembly of the LORD.

Deuteronomy 23:2
No bastard (mongrel) shall enter the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the Lord.

Corinthians 14:34-35
Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law.
And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.

Well then why did he tell his disciples he'd be back within their lifetimes? I thought Christ was the messiah bros??????

“I hate them with perfect hatred. I count them mine enemy”

It's basically Jesus promising a return that never happened.

I like the one where christian sects like Jehovas witnesses and Morons have different beliefs and try to explain how Jesus is the world. Luke something maybe?

Not that you'll care because you're a kike, but:
catholic.com/magazine/online-edition/have-jesus-predictions-of-his-coming-failed

>why is Easter more important than Christmas

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lXSBR047MMk&feature=emb_title
The Tanakh, (Old Testament) is highly esteemed in Judaism as it contains the Word of God, the history of Israel, and God’s prophecy for the future. Yet, one chapter is ignored to the point of being considered forbidden by rabbis. This chapter used to be read in synagogues as part of the Haftarah, readings from the Prophets after the Torah reading in a Jewish service.
jewishvoice.org/read/blog/forbidden-chapter-tanakh
Kneel kike.

So do you believe Christ will return a 2nd time? The author of that BS article clearly does.

>A-actually Christ did return!

Well then where is the kingdom of God?

Is Christ coming back or not? Are you saying the 2nd coming has already happened? Seriously?

What is the forbidden verse?

I can't wait for him to return and smash all the kikes faces in!

Has Christ returned yet? Yes or No please.

Don't play dumb kike. This prophecy was about Christ and how the Jews would reject him. Kneel kike.

Ahhh so he'll be back in another 2000 years?

Not yet, but he will and you're in for a world of hurt, faggot.

Actually it wasn't. He was telling his disciples that his kingdom was coming imminently. Well that obviously didn't happen lol.

You have to wonder... Who is the god of the Jews?

Keep doubting, troon. You have free will and yet lack understanding.

Hahaha literal "2 more millennia, trust the plan" meme in actual human form. Fuck Christ NPCs are sad.