Russian politicians: Americans are turning Ukrainians into killing machines

kommersant.ru/doc/5469617
>Look into the eyes of monsters
>a blood test of Ukrainian servicemen showed that they were subjected to "secret experiments", as a result of which they were turned into "the most cruel monsters."
>And we see that the cruelty and atrocities with which the military personnel of Ukraine behave, the crimes that they commit against the civilian population, those monstrous crimes that they commit against prisoners of war, confirm that all this is a single system of management and creation of the most cruel killing machines

Attached: STALKER-2-958x575.jpg (958x575, 199K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HaGWj-G8xbE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>the Cia is giving its terrorists meth and adrenaline again

Wow ground breaking stuff here

The Russians have fought the Europeans a bunch of times, but they haven't fought the Americans ever.

Key thing to know about fighting us: Minimum we trade casualties 1:10 and have in some wars traded as high as 1:100 because we don't fight fair, we don't fight without backup, and we play for keeps. We're tired of Russia pointing Nukes at us, and our middle class has been hollowed out in order to secure Europe and provide other countries with Security for Globalism. We're done with that.

Ergo, we're teaching the Ukrainians how to fight and equipping them. Russians are finding out just like the Haji's did that Americans are really fucking hard to fight and we've got a lot of nice kit that makes us really hard to deal with because we aren't aiming to play fair. Ask the last major power to try to fight us solo, the Japanese. And you know what we did once we were done fighting them? We Marshall planned their ass and built them into an ally.

Attached: 1647587344511.jpg (1080x813, 87.67K)

>.ru

>a blood test of Ukrainian servicemen showed that they were subjected to "secret experiments", as a result of which they were turned into "the most cruel monsters."
ww3 bros

we gaan

Attached: 1658194399643870.png (650x829, 1.38M)

Not surprised. Locals in Ukraine were saying that the soldiers coming back from war were all coming off some sort of drug for a few months.

>word on the street is...
Sigh.

Lel at this CIA shill faggot.
YOU created, set the conditions, funded and orchestrated this entire mess.
And the Ukrainian people will hang you for it. All of you glowfaggots don't realize that the Ukrainian refugees will bring this country down when they realize we caused their ordeal to begin with. I guarantee a maidan in DC within 5 years.

Unlike your inbred faggot ass, I have family over there.

>All problems in the world are because of white nations
>Russia dindu nuffin
I've always wondered, do you people ever get tired of the 24/7 demoralization?

Ok no need to be so upset.

this is bullshit
whenever amerisharts fought a near peer enemy they got btfo hard

dont confuse fighting goatfuckers with ak47s as an actual army

Like?

Amazing how someone so retarded can posture online, pretending to be smart.

Is your ass jealous of all the shit that comes out of your mouth, faggot?
No, seriously. I'm surprised you haven't committed suicide yet.

Taliban

Kek

This. The main reason the US army isnt in Ukraine right now, is so they don't expose to the world the level of embarrassment the army has become.

Ah, the wars designed to put money in the mouths of American war corps. Shining example.

The reddit spacing was a nice touch ngl, really highlights how gay your posts are.

youtube.com/watch?v=HaGWj-G8xbE
>Russia causes Chernobyl
>Russia gets beaten by drunk mutant slavs
Like poetry

is even anyone left in ukraine? Anyone who's not a retard surely left the country by now

Really, faggot? All you could attach your miserable ideas to was the "single double space"? While showing the rest of us that you aren't even able to comprehend the rest of my argument, exposing yourself for the imbecilic genetic dead end you have always been.

>Really, faggot? All you could attach your miserable ideas to was the "single double space"?
As opposed to spamming literal paragraphs of pure seethe? Jej, you even did it in this post.

The men aren’t allowed to leave and some people have nowhere to go. But they are mostly evacuated to Russia or to Europe.,

Especially the young slutty women which can be put in classes/areas with niggers to the delight of the Jew.

>Doesn't even deny being a faggot
Go backflip off a bridge. Noone will miss you. Not a thing will change, aside from one less waster of oxygen on the planet.

P.S. I love how you faggots try to block me after every post. Really can't handle an opposing view, eh? So much for embracing diversity, etc. Bunch of bigoted hypocrites is all you are.

>He's still at it
Jej, the seethe is real.

>I love how you faggots try to block me after every post.
Lol, this isn't Facebook, nigger.

>Russian army acting so emberassing they make up werwolf/super soldier from captain america starkes now

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHS

They've been schizo posting irl for a few months now that they're coping about losing this war. I bet russia will start blowing its own people next... oh wait, they're already doing that, lol

Attached: 1658055612094.png (1560x1374, 1.56M)