Burgers: do they really?

Well? I've noticed that in cooking videos originating in the land of the fat they more or less always use some type of spray can to oil their pans and other things. Why is this? What are the - politically speaking - consequences of this?

Attached: spray pan.jpg (748x748, 336.09K)

Don't you have some fish heads to eat or something?

???

it says on the can, it's canola oil in a spray can

For cast iron, your food is gonna stick unless you grease the pan a bit. Anybody using an oil in a nonstick pan is retarded, though.

I just pour olive oil on the pan

As a matter of fact I'm making pasta bolognese today.

Im all for hating americans but this post is whack

There aren't any, Mohammed. It's just cooking oil delivered out of aerosol can. You can make one yourself in poorland.. Empty out some sort of spray on cleaning solution, clean it good.. get some of that cooking oil and put it in there.

My girlfriend won't stop doing that. I tell her if she must use something just use a little bit of butter, but she has to have that fucking oil

Attached: B67437D5-1B6F-455B-82C4-9BE29A7A701C.jpg (750x828, 269.22K)

While you're absolutely correct, it was more the way in which the oil is applied that was the issue.

i would use spray oil in like a muffin tin or something, that's about it

It's an easy way to grease a pan

>mfw there are people on this board RIGHT NOW that still cook with seed oils instead of butter or animal fat
NGMI

Attached: b87.png (600x566, 363.66K)

But why would you want to spray it at all?
>An American calling people fat
That's pretty damn rich.

Fat people in poorland are more likely to rub tummies lol
>they have no land

No it doesn't it say canola based cooking spray so it has less than 1% canola oil

I’ve noticed that anytime I see a video about Sweden it involves rape or hand grenades

Even distribution of lubricant

> For cast iron, your food is gonna stick unless you grease the pan a bit
If you don't season it properly.

Also, if you would definitely use oil in a non-stick pan, it's not just there for heat dispersion

Get on my level snownigger.
You haven't had your corn syrup this morning, have you?

Attached: 16582395843183846154729842153442.jpg (1920x2560, 1.32M)

I guess it's too hard and too cheap to just drip a small dollop of oil from a bottle.

All the cooking videos I've seen from burgers they fry everything in an inch deep pool of oil. Never seen them use a spray.

I recently went to Canada, and holy shit. I knew America was full of fat fucks but I'd say 80% of Canadians were. The other 20% were physical laborers or druggies.

Anyway, it's an easy way to grease the pan. Lots of Americans see it as healthy than butter and not as faggy as olive oil.

Hm.. Let's do what we call in the west: "Thinking".
>it could keep your fingers dry during prep
>no spills

Got anything else to add or are you shitskins in Sweden really this god damn stupid?

This is a slide thread. But Im a Chicano who’s been looking into the ethnic cleaning of whites at the hands of the Jews since the biblical days. My theory is that the Jews are trying to outsmart their God by sacrificing the white people in 1 gigantic human sacrifice instead of petty human sacrifices here and there that may blow their cover. Any other theories on this subject?

I use butter or very light cold pressed olive oil (yes you shouldn't cook with olive oil, but it's better than 5oy spray in a can)

>still using pleb pan oiling techniques in 2022
Lel you're the mexico of Europe

The ingredients are on the can. The rest of it is some sort of compressed gas…

>frozen pasta meal
Disgusting

Attached: 1604352649409.jpg (742x1100, 185.18K)