Simple

Simple.
Easy.
Effective.
Something you can do right now, easily.
Post it.

Attached: Screenshot_20220719-143935_Docs.jpg (1080x1564, 83.25K)

Attached: FE7B750F-441B-4703-A72B-A0A0CD3CEF92.jpg (557x390, 22.04K)

>shut it down.jpeg haha i'm so funny XP

How to easily reproduce pic related?

Attached: E5B8E3E6-58FC-4B31-B0E0-BFBF0C7634C5.jpg (1772x1772, 112.25K)

>not using nike for jews (kikes)
you had one job...

Attached: lilnasx.jpg (776x1024, 212.93K)

>kekekekekek!!!
Picrel is official product spokesperson

Attached: 71476D99-0164-47F8-8BB9-2D3305A09228.jpg (1600x1200, 205.26K)

>Post it.
Don't tell me what to do! You're not my dad!

Attached: innatub.jpg (1582x854, 145.98K)

Jews want you to use other words.

Its ok for biden to bend the knee to mossad

Attached: F6FFBBCC-16B9-4BC8-92B6-928D16132FDE.png (394x558, 409.16K)

Makes me all warm and fuzzy inside knowing that this is on the path to making the ban-list on reddit, only for some new word to take the slurs place

That's not gonna happen, people are unironically going to buy jewish products because they think that makes them edgy somehow.

Of course it’s okay to criticize Jews. You’re absolutely right! You can tell a Jew, “You’re acting like an ass right now” or “the way you played that violin piece was bad”. Criticizing an entire group of people, however, due to the actions of only a few of them, is pure folly. You might as well regard whites as “disgusting Jeffrey Dahmer people” if you’re going that route.

Jewish hands posted this image.
Everytime you think jew now, people are going to think about some coffee shop.
They want you to conform to the taboo that is to name the jew.
You are reinforcing the taboo, and people will never be allowed to use the word jew as a result of your actions.

It's ok to gas the kikes.

The government is targeting groups of people all the fucking time.
You aren't an individual in the eyes of anyone but yourself.
That's why, when you are looking for a job you have to give specific characteristics about yourself.
Your marriage status, your age, your gender, your school, your grades, your personal characteristics, even your hobby.
All of these characteristics are used to judge you.
We judge people based on characteristics all the time.
When someone commits a crime, we don't automatically assume that the person was in the right and is probably never going to do so again and so it's without purpose to put him in jail.
Of course we judge him based on previous observations of similar characteristics.
Jewish people have a lot of characteristics in common on which it is perfectly acceptable to judge.

>Criticizing an entire group of people, however, due to the actions of only a few of them, is pure folly.
One hundred nine times, fren. One hundred nine times.

Gave me a good chuckle, thanks user

Attached: 760DB307-12ED-4437-B176-E203DFB5672A.jpg (1080x917, 111.9K)

>Criticizing an entire group of people, however, due to the actions of only a few of them, is pure folly.
Every nation who has encountered them accuses them of the same thing
History has taken jews right to be judged as individuals away.

Attached: homesick.jpg (444x426, 22.15K)

I like it.

Where is your German-flag bro accomplice? You two JIDF/Russian disinfo kikes have been working overtime lately. Getting sloppy.

How exactly do we lose by posting this?
Arguments man, arguments.
You think we should go john wick in a synagogue?
Or do you think we should use fake codeword language and vote trump to own the libs?

All I know is, jews are the enemy, jews are NOT us, jews hate us and they are in charge, there is a taboo to notice them.
A lot of people legitimately think it's illegal to criticise jews, even talk about jews in a negative sense.
We need to break that taboo.

By keeping our scope securely on jews, we can never miss, and we'll achieve wins, we didn't even know we wanted.