Should have happened

Germany should have been fully balkanized.

We never learn anything.

Attached: QSkjuGG.jpg (2786x3686, 685.77K)

It's already balkanized, dumbass. Jews took eastern Prussia and gave it to the fucking Poles.

Just means there's more of us.

RUSSIA STRONGGGGG

Attached: saviour.jpg (472x354, 79.89K)

hmmmmm so you don’t see the giant landmass called Germany? ok

did you see that?

Attached: russiastrong.png (1076x815, 102.79K)

I’m not reading that + you’re german

bavarians and swabians wouldn't even be really opposed, since they are the one subsidizing most of the north for decades already, while those americanized faggots have the gall to look down on them instead of being thankful for the gibs.

From what I understand the Morgenthauplan planned to make most of Germany into farmers. If they didn't plan to fill Germany with migrants at that time then I think a Germany with the Morgenthauplan would be a better place than modern Germany. Because farmers are to a huge degree right-wing and this Germany could have been reunited by the far-right. German kno-how and intelligence would have would made it into an industrial powerhouse in a short time and the birthrate would also have been high. Maybe the way Germany ended up was worse than the Morgenthauplan?

better?

Attached: hungryhungryrussian2.png (1614x807, 169.12K)

or better because germany shouldn’t even exist in the first place

Hmm interesting opinion comrade now up against the wall.

(((giant landmass)))
Todays Germany is smaller than Norway, dude, it's smaller than Paraguay. You're obsessed.

still too big. get rid of it.

What use exactly would further partitioning have? Nothing would change on the new drawn boarders since the EU and Schengen are still in place. Germany is pretty federalized as it is, with great power lying in the hands of the state governments. If you're calling for complete decentralisation or (((real communism))) like your memeflag suggests, then you need to draw smaller chunks on that map.

Germany has more control right now than it could have every dreamed of.

90% of the Nazi’s were reincorporated into the establishment that was NATO and west germany. Get rid of it.

Why are you answering to a stupid thread like this? Dummerchen.

naw, Berlin needed a nuke and everything would have turned out fine.

>Germany has more control right now than it could have every dreamed of.
Has more control over what?
Well, why are you?

Make it two and we would have had German anime

Attached: 784.png (1024x1598, 1.65M)

Europe, you retarded grandson of a nazi.

du schreibst mit einem fsbnigger

Attached: thedaywitalybroke.png (1882x970, 110.88K)

Oh really? The (((German government))) has barely any control over Germany.

Sorry, I forgot talking to a german meant I had to talk to a mentally challenged person.