Surviving the Great Reset

How are you guys going to survive the Great Reset?
Share tips and advice.

Think of:
-Get off the grid (maybe even outside of the NA-EU area)
-Be financially independent (no debt, no mortgage, no credit card, no bank, self-employed)
-Alternative money/currency (metals/crypto)
-Self sufficiency (farm, live near energy sources (water/electricity)
-Stock up on weapons/food (and learn how to use said weapons)
-Learn trades/skills (crafting, repairing, first aid, fighting)
-Get a loyal wife + many (white) children (and make sure that they are home schooled)
-Have a social network of people in a similar situation that share your ideology (to some extent)
-Become more invisible (no email address, unsubscribing data collectors, VPN)

I am aware that this thread might raise suspicions as it can (and should) be seen as possible data collecting. Share whatever you feel is safe to share, success stories are very welcome.

Attached: YWBH.jpg (801x1024, 77.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

weforum.org/agenda/2020/10/duque-kagame-netanyahu-digital-tech-post-pandemic/
odysee.com/@BrotherNathanael:e
youtube.com/c/IceAgeFarmer/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice try WEF glownigger

starting a guerrilla resistance with my tradcath IDF waifu

Attached: tradkike.png (1024x768, 1.07M)

Are there any people in Israel actually resisting the Great Reset? Not that I care about jewish people, I am just curious

naw, nobody cares, people are hardcore normies

Not even Brother Nathanael types? Or what about you?

kek, that faggot is literally a great reset collaborator:
weforum.org/agenda/2020/10/duque-kagame-netanyahu-digital-tech-post-pandemic/

Nathanael, not Netanyahu. He is a jew that left orthodox Judaism and became a christian. He makes video about topics the holocaust and jewish dominance in the USA. odysee.com/@BrotherNathanael:e

Attached: BN.jpg (600x438, 52.09K)

I already have all of the things in that picture. What do I do now? Buy a boat maybe?

...listen im gonna put it to you straight

ill eat my neighbors, yeah i may be jovial say hi hell ill cut your lawn but when the shit hits the fan and the food runs out im looking at your children and licking my lips

im a different breed, the ultimate survival model

1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN ON MY NEIGHBORS

SANTANA
HUGO CHAVES
MAO

Based nosebro

Attached: 1657960872259.gif (466x640, 447.4K)

Why would I want to? So I can eat the bugs, live in the pod, suck off the troon and be happy?

Expand your knowledge, resources and maybe the amount of children? Have any tips? I don't even have half of that list. Did it take you a long time?

Are you retarded? I want the exact opposite.

Attached: 1644897002108.png (600x434, 399.12K)

Attached: checkedklaus2.png (600x648, 363.89K)

if you think that guy doesnt have a diet of exclusively Wendy's nuggets you are dumber than a rock

i think we are close to people being sick of it. even normies

Attached: White pill.jpg (1024x626, 169.2K)

I am not saying that in any way

Yes, but Dutch people are very fucked. Virtually the whole country is in the grid.

Attached: tri.png (692x526, 360.45K)

Fuck, Marry, Kill

>-Get off the grid (maybe even outside of the NA-EU area)
You could be on the grid really, it’s not like if they restructure all of society they’ll be able to round up every straggler outside of their direct areas of control, in fact they’ll be fairly powerless outside of those small areas. Basically just leave major cities.
>-Be financially independent (no debt, no mortgage, no credit card, no bank, self-employed)
Lol, cause they’ll totally come to collect when they crash the current monetary system and there is chaos everywhere.
>-Alternative money/currency (metals/crypto)
PM, fairly certain crypto is a slush fund for glowniggers to run ops.
>-Self sufficiency (farm, live near energy sources (water/electricity)
Don’t count on having electricity unless you have solar panels and batteries, but I personally planted a large garden, an orchard, dug a pond, planted nut trees (can be used for oil if you have press), tilled a 1/2 acre field and planted, got chickens, rabbits, and goats
>-Stock up on weapons/food (and learn how to use said weapons)
If you haven’t started a food storage yet, you should. You won’t need a shit ton of armaments since you only have 2 hands, but you should have some.
>-Learn trades/skills (crafting, repairing, first aid, fighting)
Yeah, you should be maintaining your own stuff. Go to a boxing/bjj/mma gym at least 3 hours a week and a shooting range at least once a week. Also get fit, run at least 3 miles a day and do calisthenics, weights should be supplemental to that.
>-Get a loyal wife + many (white) children (and make sure that they are home schooled)
Yeah, you’ll need someone to help you work the farm.
>-Have a social network of people in a similar situation that share your ideology (to some extent)
Church
>-Become more invisible (no email address, unsubscribing data collectors, VPN)
It’s not like they’re going to be able to actively hunt us when shtf if we are I it if their areas of influence.

>You could be on the grid really, it’s not like if they restructure all of society they’ll be able to round up every straggler outside of their direct areas of control, in fact they’ll be fairly powerless outside of those small areas. Basically just leave major cities.
Since I live in the Netherlands, the entire country will become (and already is to some agree) one big city. It will virtually be the grid. See the picture in . We have virtually no forests, I prefer to live near/in nature for spiritual/health reasons.
> it’s not like if they restructure all of society
Not all of it, but mainly grid areas. Think smart cities. The cities (also medium to small ones) will be very dangerous in the case of food shortages, which have been announced. youtube.com/c/IceAgeFarmer/videos
> cause they’ll totally come to collect
They will track your every move if you only have digital money/a bank account and fine you for the "wrong" purchases (gas, meat etc.) so no, they won't literally physically come to collect money but the result is similar.
>PM, fairly certain crypto is a slush fund for glowniggers to run ops.
PM?
>Church
I am not Christian, but pagan.
>It’s not like they’re going to be able to actively hunt us
In times like these I just want to be as independent and sovereign as possible.

Thank you for your advice and for replying.

Attached: 4ir.jpg (381x606, 66.29K)

PM = precious metal, gold, silver, platinum, etc
Many small towns are capable of independent survival if need be in the US honestly, so it may be different from euro nations. For example; the nearest town to me is like 3000 people, has its own water source, and pretty much every single person is growing a small-large sized garden and has some form of livestock now, people that had never planted previously are planting fields of beans and corn this year.

As in, stack PM, don’t plan on using crypto.
I guess I could have been more clear.