Wypipo be like we ain't finna eat crickets and bugs but be eatin dem shrimps and lobsters all day

wypipo be like we ain't finna eat crickets and bugs but be eatin dem shrimps and lobsters all day

Attached: bugs.png (625x197, 23.09K)

White people are your friends poo.

if you eat strawberries or peanut butter, you already eat the bugs

Finna dindu nuffin bix nood whyboy sheeeeeeit

>White people are your friends poo.
Then you faggots should start importing them

Wait, why would I eat chinks?

>flag
Is this bait

An irish catholic, hypocrite and pedophile walks into a bar, so the bartender says:

What'll it be, father?

If you don't eat ze bugz you will be called

Racist
Transphobic
Aracnophobic
Biggot

What do a priest and a pint of Guinness have in common?
Both are dressed in black with a white collar and if you get a bad one it will leave you with a sore hole.

>Racist
>Transphobic
>Aracnophobic
>Biggot

By mainstream media, reddit and twitter? Oh, no. Oy vey! Their angry words on the internet has SO MUCH POWER!!!

I hope they remember they will never be a woman as they chew their crickets.

Find me a fucking bug that has a pound of delicious white, succulent meat, that tastes great dipped in clarified butter, and I might try it.

lobster nigga

If they try to make me eat bugs i will just start poaching the local squirrels and rabbits for protein

I only eat cow

they've already got school lunches on vegan slop three days a week here

kids are probably dropping 5 IQ just from the shit nutrition

I live nowhere near the ocean. Shrimp and lobster is out of the question. Priced out too

Frogs.

I don't eat shrimp or lobster either. The fuck you talking about currynigger?

You're not allowed to pack their lunch?

Two years ago no one thought they would be injecting themselves with experimental drug every three months.
Now almost everyone you know has had it.
They'll pay every "celeb/influencer", you are watching sports and during commercial you'll see LeBron or your favourite actor/actress having a bite of delicious crickets.
They'll explain how scientifically it is more nutrient than any meat available in the market.
If that wasn't enough, price of food will suddenly go up due to you know inflation and only thing affordable will he cockroaches.
There is no other way for you stupid goyim.

I anticipate they will put cricket powder in everything, so I stocked up on beans, deenz, and all kinds of vegetable seeds. I'm learning as much as I can about growing my own food and then putting it into practice.

Attached: gardener gigachad.png (1242x1394, 3.24M)

But i already told you I'll be hunting my own food if they try to force bugs on us, i will simply not eat the bugs

>The government's official Defect Levels Handbook notes an allowed ratio of 30 insect fragments per 100 grams of peanut butter.
So what's the acceptable amount of cockroach parts per 100 grams of crickets?

Lobsters and shrimp are crustaceans, not insects, but you make a decent point. One of the main reasons insects look so unappetising is because they often look like they're being eaten raw even if they're cooked or fried. Contrast this with fried shrimp. It just doesn't evoke that same gut reaction.

Attached: 18252550271.jpg (1200x1800, 142.38K)