This confuses and angers the europoor

This confuses and angers the europoor.

Attached: airconditioning-lowres-2x1-1154825345.jpg (1024x512, 110.56K)

wrong

Your faggot ass heat pumps confuse no one but the end user about their energy bill

High energy costs and bad for the environment. But, wait another 5 years, ameritards, and you wont even be able to pay your electric bill.

Cant wait for you retards to finally wake up to reality.

Literally who flag.
Heat pumps used for heating are onions but are you really bashing aircon? Go live in England or France you fag you'll be crying to come back to your cool home within ten seconds.
>High energy costs
Don't be poor.
>bad for the environment
Go back.

Even Biden can't shut down our natgas you little Deutschbag. We may not be able to drive, but we'll always have cheap electricity. Even Californians will run cooler than you.
I'm turning my A/C on prior to 8:00 am just for you :^)

Attached: 16582384799587945442741937173971.jpg (4032x3024, 3.43M)

Things that enrage Europoors:
-dishwashers
-AC
-dryers

That's right, Europoors are so poor they handwash their dishes.

All you see in Greece is mini splits ya dumb burger

Nah,real stonewalls confuses the degenerate,selfhating,antienvironmentalist,paperhouse populating thirdworld countries.

>Picture of a European house
>European AC units
Yeah you see when I look out the window at the commieblock across the street there are more of these AC units on the building than apartments.

Not in Western Europe because of the high energy taxes.

Yes they're ubiquitous in eastern Europe

wtf? i literally see a shitload of those on every building

>window unit

Lmao spotted the poorfag

if you put central unit ac that would confuse europoor, not those split units which every house and apartment has

kW/h price is similar in both east west and south not much differance. And your wages are alot bigger.

I have 4 in my house
and my walls aren't made out of cardboard

EUpoors BTFO

Attached: 1646882227052.jpg (229x221, 13.39K)

OP's pic is clearly not an american house.

What are they made of? Dead serbshits?

Than why I never see split units here and everywhere in the Balkans?

>no mortgage
>live where I work
>Closest neighbor is three miles away.
>private well
>Biden paid for my solar panels
Building your own house is cheap and fun

maybe your climate is more temperate. Entire summer here is over 30°C

Can someone explain the meme with AC/dishwashers? In my shithole even the poorest vatniks have them
Were they restricted by govts or something?

The reason why many Europeans don't have air conditioning is because people in northern countries don't need them. But in southern countries (Spain, Portugal, Italy, Greece...) everyone has an air conditioner or else they would die

americans lie to themselves so they think they are richest country in world, that only them can afford such things like its 1950ies.

Causes sinus infections.
Only needed one week a year
Total waste.