What can be done about catalytic converter thiefs?

What can be done about catalytic converter thiefs?

Attached: VDZNXDYJIFDSHFOEZAHKNA44AA.jpg (1200x675, 88.45K)

Jut ban niggers.

Imagine getting mad at an up and coming practicing car mechanic that is doing free cat deletes? People pay big bucks for such a service

Pass a law stating reclamation yards cannot purchase catalytic converters from scrappers

by selling your cat before them.

Buy a TESLA

stop being racist, you dont know what they do with catalytic converters! What if they use them for their hobo stews? People are STARVING to DEATH, and you're sitting here judging what they eat? Fuck you racist! I, for one, am proud to have my catalytic converter stolen. It means someone less fortunate than myself gets to eat. Read a book.

This. Just do the mod yourselves. unbolt at the headers and Craigslist that shit. Your car will sound dope and go faster

Imagine.

I would steal converters but I think the scarp yard guys would call the cops if I tried to sell it

lmao most of the cat thieves are white meth heads

My old v8 Shitbox I bashed them out Kek do that just to troll them

Is it just me or does it seem like niggers have been committing more crime lately?

He’s white you numbnuts

Yeah niggers can't into power tools, let alone know the complexities of an exhaust system.
"Sheit man some mother fuckers got 2 or 4 pipes, iz don't know which one to cut. Racist cars!"

A different type of CC

You got a falcon or some shit?

>Thiefs
Stupid fucking chink.

All fields.

Stop replacing them. Can't steal what's not there.

Sorry but he needs the money
What? Yes, i know you need the money also and that you took the initiative to earn it, but its his now

>You got a falcon or some shit?
Yeah mate had 3
Currently on this little nigger
Other car was a ls commodore that decided to die in 2019 so I never got parts back on it last 3 years just rotted into the ground in the garage stripped it and Gonna shove the 78mm turbo on the mighty Intech

Attached: whitey-01.jpg (2772x1765, 623.21K)

Im a spic. Mostly spics be doing this
We have connections

The guy in OP is very clearly white

doesnt look white to me

A slug to the skull

Attached: 2CE51E48-F874-4E96-9705-EA459ABF647F.jpg (500x500, 94.63K)

the smell is fucking terrible, it literally smells like cancer. source: idiot friend of mine did it for 7 more hp