People that showed up here in 2016 have been here for almost six years now

>People that showed up here in 2016 have been here for almost six years now

Attached: muh cresta.gif (540x404, 2.9M)

2012 newfag here
most people lurk for 1-2 years and move on even 2016 election fags are a rare breed today
therefore this place changed quite a lot, every 3-4 year or so there are minor shifts in what is popular, what is accepted and what is not.

literally me

yuuuuup.
>t.

Attached: comfy coffee.jpg (300x250, 60.41K)

most people have been using youtube for about 12 years. it's amazing how prolific a website can become when you ban all the superior competition.

this site is still pretty much trash

And they didnt lurk 2 years

I'm from 2006.
>tfw will never not be a newfag

Attached: Sadfrog.jpg (399x388, 33.14K)

You post faggy frogs like a newfag, if that makes you feel any faggier.

>mfw I've been on Any Forums since Occupy Wall St.
>been on Any Forums since 2007
You really are here forever

Some went from Kek MAGA trump 2024 pepe based black man
to
Heil Hitler Trump drinks joojoo cum there is no political solution Jews control all media

How are people so ridiculously gullible? How can it be this easy to brainwash them??

I've been on Any Forums since 2008. Been married twice. Gotten fairly weathly. Went bankrupt. Divorced twice. Lived on several continents. You never leave.

Attached: 1613583797245.jpg (500x363, 45.39K)

Not really, the Jew posts here are so low effort. You realize it after a while. They are just one sentence screeds or a bunch of hyperlinks. They haven't changed in a long time, they dont' evolve. The MAGA people had some weird think tank scanning this place and just figuring out how to deliver their message to the demographic here. They did that across all other boards as well. There was nothing unique about it, the MAGA stuff was really good at making people feel like they were a part of something, in a way they were too.

2013 Any Forums was the coziest

Attached: 00000101101.jpg (1900x1190, 319.59K)

at least they passed the libertardian phase where people used statist as a serious insult
what a retarded period 2011-2012 was, bunch of conservatives who got fucked by dubya so hard they had to larp as libertarians

I’ve been on Any Forums since it was two tin cans connected by a string. You put one up to your ear and some faggot called you a nigger, probably a jew.

I started lurking in 2013

Attached: 1655766334127.jpg (504x504, 36.15K)

>what a retarded period 2011-2012 was, bunch of conservatives who got fucked by dubya so hard they had to larp as libertarians
lol you think so? I approach Any Forums the same way I approach far leftwing people I know. You just don't bother addressing some topics here. Any Forums is fucking stupid, really stupid. It's funny as fuck sometimes but overall, holy shit it's fucking stupid. Discussing actualy policy here would be like telling a tranny they aren't a real woman. It just goes nowhere.

Arrived for the habbo raids, and I'm now approaching frequenting this site for over 50% of my life

Attached: 1648395554008.jpg (1024x942, 138.87K)

I meant it is good that they woke up and left trump the Jew ass kisser behind

Attached: D866F770-4C8E-492B-8561-B0A5B037D042.jpg (1280x720, 157.84K)

Any Forums is old enough to have developed your entire childhood with it now for at least two generations.

>Occupy wallstreet

Ah the good ol days, when the left attacked the institutions responsible for societal decay; now they just partner with them

>since Occupy Wall St
People will tell you that the 2016 elections or even gamergate are what ruined this place. Occupy is the father of all evil. It turned the mainstream spotlight to this peacefull runescape enthusiast community. The floodgates opened, faggots and feds got in here and there was no turning back. Not to mention this single momment allows them the worst well poisoning tactic:"Remember when this place was libertarian? Here, look i have le epic screenshot of m00t sperging against stormers in 2011 teehee". I hate you all. See you tomorrow.

If I took an 8 year hiatus from 2007 to 2015, have I been here for 7 years or 10?

Ron Paul era was fun to lurk, but they were never going to let him win (meaning posting was a waste of time)
Also anime died in 2001

OWS was funny. I know some people in security for wall street. They thought it was just rowdy homeless people for a long time. Eventually some kids got past security in one fo the buildings and they decided they needed someone to clear it out so they did. It was always just some carrot and the stick game politicians were playing with naive undergrads.

You know it was organized by adbusters and project ruckus which are antifa. A lot of posters here will never be able to admit they were actually working with antifa, just by another name.

I would say there were really high quality posters here, especially before /his/ and octochan, until 2014 you could really find some interesting folk phd students, political analysist sharing their expert opiinons. It was always a circlejerk but there were few gems indeed, kinda like Any Forums today, mostly shitcoin pushers and shitposters but you still get to find few interesting people talking about interesting things
Any Forums post late 2014 exodus was quite bad, many good posters left for octo or migrate later to /his/ or /lit/, with 2016 elections a totally disconnected group started to flock in

This place became more and more a place for shills and astroturfers but even in 2014-2015 there were special discord/telegram/whatsapp groups that were astroturfing this place. There are still 1k-2k populated telegram groups coordinating what threads to open, what to bump and so forth.
refugee crisis really break down libertarianism

It started sucking when Any Forums was no longer funny. Any Forums was verry funny when the site was new but even then I was on other sites. I'm not even fit to judge because I'm a low effort poster and I don't think I contribute much. I have first hand knowledge of a lot of big events that were discussed here like OWS here and I always hated this board because it was so far off the mark with a lot of it. I mean, this board is like a parallel universe with some crazy fucking narrative of history. I find it interesting and 2015 was when it was finally leveraged to actually do something. The closest it came aside from that was the scientology thing, which was later hijacked for lefty bullshit.