Hypothetically if ww3 breaks out which place on earth will be safe?

Hypothetically if ww3 breaks out which place on earth will be safe?

Attached: FB_IMG_1658069303690.jpg (720x900, 63.66K)

wtf is wrong with these proportions. her head is shooped to be like 50% smaller hahahahaha

Revelations 3:9

on Earth? lol
nowhere
get the fuck off the planet while you still can

Southwest South America, and that's basically it.

south america

New zealand

Get inside.

parts of Alaska. maybe some Caribbean islands if you're okay with niggers

I hope it will be save here.

What the fuck is that thing

It's Turkey you fucking morons

South America. Don’t come. Africa might be as well but there are niggers there.

Mild microencephalopathy is one of the most prestigious fetishes.

Attached: christina-hendricks-3.jpg (842x1200, 119.77K)

nowhere. but it won't happen.

Southern Cone

Was going to say this. No one even cares about South America, so it’s the best place for war. They are too retarded to have a functioning army, much less trained soldiers. Meaning they will be neutral only since they are retarded niggers

Imagine how quickly the population of Africa will crash once the rest of the world isn't showering them with gifts.

Any city with less than 100 000 people.

Attached: Kazakhstan.jpg (1920x1281, 2.38M)

Don't fall for the south america meme. The nuker will want to cleanse the earth so that they can be king. Any populated area is sussy.
Go to an unpopulated area that is protected by mountain ranges on each side to protect from nuclear blasts.

Attached: CyB4CKlXcAAMdXP.jpg (1200x757, 183.89K)

People say Australia is a remote, unpopulated continent with poor soils. That's South America.
Australia is way beyond its carrying capacity and it has superb logistics.
South America has shit logistics, it's far away from almost every continent, it's relatively underpopulated (plenty of free space), its soils are shit-tier (Brazil produces food because of heavy investments in soil engineering) and its peoples don't care about things happening in far, far away places.

So the answer is South America. Even Northern South America is really far, far way from the world and winds are not really helpful.

I wanna move to some small comfy island like azores. Nobody's nuking that + it's harder for nigs to get there

Highlands of the UK will be pretty safe, I reckon
Mind you...remember how in WWII they got people to move in city kids into their nice quiet country homes?
These days those "city kids" would be violent feral shitskins
But I suppose you could kill them and bury them somewhere, and just tell the agency they ran off, you might get a slap on the wrist for improper care for letting them "run off" but hey, that's not that bad
Probably won't even get that if there's a literal third world war underway, really

True you look taller and have more heroic proportions.

Attached: 014_1.jpg (995x1368, 201.69K)

So Chile and Argentina.
So South America.
This nigga finna take all the muttified argue kraut pussy and land fo hisself frfr on god

/thread