Based Nun Breaks Up Dyke Interracial Kiss

twitter.com/rex_italia/status/1549059651110576128

Attached: E42j_9aLbOVOd5m2.webm (578x720, 1.09M)

fucking perverts

this happened in Italy, all the Italian comments on it were against the nun and made fun of her nuke this country we're fucking lost

Sad.

Samefag

What is it with Italians and their hand postures?

I thought Italians were based...

Attached: 1520164877441.jpg (444x332, 14.22K)

The correct response it to laugh. That old hoe is just wishing she didn't take a vow of celibacy.

Fucking degenerates. I'd have asked granny if she wanted me to stone them for her.

shit country. Venice smells like a sewer, and Rome is full of homeless people dying in the open and Somalian scammers.

is it true that nuns are not allowed to have sex? I wonder if some secretly get BBC on the side?

Attached: get_thee.jpg (1020x764, 71.03K)

God bless /ournun/

Yeah interracial dykes are what we need more of as a society, good take

hi kike

Attached: 1655309294181.gif (498x276, 548.37K)

>the correct response it to throw stones at them until they stop moving
FTFY

Why was this being filmed? Were they filming a new hamburger ad?

Their language is like nails rattling around in a coffee can, so they have to express themselves in other ways

OHHH MAMAMIA

Attached: 456544554.jpg (540x360, 15.12K)

have you read the new testament?

Burgers?

Based, lesbians 99% of the time are absolute cunts.

Have you?

This is what happens when women are allowed to vote.

Damn I thought Italians were based

based

>interracial lesbian kiss
>nigger laughs in nun's face

nothing based about any of this. it's just sad

what part about john 8:7 don’t you understand

Based nun preventing the degeneracy of the thots.

Someone should punch that nazi nun.

attention!
whores.

If you hate Italy, you're honestly a fucking faggot. There's something wrong with you. I believe you're the same faggot country pushing for more war and more ZOG kike money and weapons to fight le bad guy Russia. Hope Russia takes Poland and kills every faggot there, you included.

>flag
you a sucka , OP?

The correct response is to rape and murder the lesbos.

Or someone can line up every degenerate and toss them in a ditch. Hopefully Italia gets a fascist PM soon who will do just that.

Shut up Ahmed.

Look at those fucking whores. How they chuckle and grin with glee, knowing that they've embarrassed this innocent women in front of millions of people on the internet. They went there and did that to provoke her into giving them that reaction. They should be burned alive, horrible hideous she-fags. Arrogant sneering sluts. I wish I could beat them to death.

Attached: 1655611569846.jpg (1024x993, 69.69K)

thought wrong

He's right tho, Venice DOES smell like a sewer.

>correct response
You're subhuman

>Internet and tweeter are real representation of our people

Pretty much this.

What part about "I'm going to stone them to death" do you not understand

That summarizes every Western country right now though. If this would’ve happened in America that nun would’ve lost everything and get banned off every social media platform.

They are pretty hot ngl-

Yet you took time off from scrubbing German shit in toilets, gathered up the money and took a trip here. Disappointed because nobody hired you and you couldn't be an immigrant like the remaining 3/4 of your shithole ?