Be honest

If you saw this guy out in public, looking like this, your first impression would be; fat, boomer, douche.
That should really tell you something, this is no cultural iconic leader of any kind. This is a fat, boomer, douche. Seethe and cope

Attached: fat.boomer.douche.jpg (590x931, 107.83K)

Literal cave dwelling BILLIONAIRE

He’s a big guy.

Still has more money, success, and gets more pussy than you.

thank you god for making me symmetrical

Literally just a dad bod.
Anyone with a better body than that at his age is childless and/or homosexual.

>REE ELON IS A BAD GUY SEE HE IS AN INCEL AHHH
>I HATE ELON WHY DO LOVE ELON WHY DO YOU WORSHIP HIM LIKE HITLER
you people have lost the plot, what are you on about? Who the fuck likes this guy? You cant possibly mean the memes when he said hed buy twatter
Ffs

>ad hom as poisoning the well
As always, OP just cannot stop sucking dicks

why this thread over and over and over again

Because rocketman bad

Before current obsession with working out and improving your physical body and other trends this is what normal men looked like.

Elon could fix his body and his tan in a couple months if he wanted to, but we will never have his brain.

We have that crabs in a bucket mentality. We pull each other down to feel better about ourselves. Meanwhile Elon has his mind on Mars.

Attached: spacex-mars-1834405184.jpg (1280x720, 95.09K)

Attached: 1649974478074.jpg (1080x634, 90.66K)

who cares? you're gonna die in a few years and you symetrical body will rot in the ground

and like all boomers he subsists on government subsidies

OP's just butthurt that a heterosexual dude is dominating their fag princes.

I would just think he looks pale. He doesn't even look fat.

Why are you fags so obsessed with this guy's body?

he doesn't use a spray tan like all the douchebag male zoomers here, nor get his hair permed. seems like he doesn't give two shits what people think of him, which is pretty based if you ask me. I could use some of that self confidence

>who cares? you're gonna die in a few years and you symetrical body will rot in the ground?

Attached: 1642945895193.png (427x400, 17.15K)

He is a billionaire.
If he wanted he could work out with a personal trainer everyday and shoot HGH and get ripped.
Or just live his best life eating anyway he wants be over weight and the pussy and panties still fall at his feet.
(He should get ripped though.)
That will make the disgusting left seeth more.
Right now they are like ha,ha he is fat like us!

i was trying to subconsciously motivate that cunt to do something useful with his symetrical body and you ruined it with your double digit iq reply .

all fields

Attached: Standard-Water-Hose.jpg (800x533, 33.71K)

>muh brain
>muh basedence
space is fake and musk is a conman.

Tells me peasants just get fit to cope with not being a billionaire

what a zoomie faggy thread this is.
>look at elon musk's body u guys lol ok boomer
fucking grow up

shaves his body hair what a faggot

>continually kepps pulling shit out his ass about starship capabilities.
> lied about having plans of using the BFR for planetary travel.
> is known for peddling his retarded layman's vision of Mars colonisation.
> cheated Tesla investors out of money with the solarcities bailout for which he went to trial.
> has been syphoning taxpayer money and state subsidies for factories, then reneging on promises to state governments about said factories.
> lied about the boring company having any proprietary technology that could compete in underground construction.
> lied about the status of the Tesla truck, implying his Patomkin's mockup could do anything and wasn't an empty shell
> continually lies about full self driving being two more weeks away.
>Musk lied about the potential of the hyperloop (0) to then pawn off the idea to Virgin and other retards, while scrubbing any mentions of it (and the whitepaper) from Tesla and SpaceX sites.
>Musk lied about the feasibility of delivering cybertruck preorders in time.
>Musk is continually making up stupid shit about neuralink, making the researchers at the company come out to correct his asspulls
>Musk is bigging up their humanoid robot project Optimus as changing the entire field of robotics, while having literally nothing than concept art from an intern and a dude dancing in a morph suit.
>Musk is changing his story about ehy he wants to/doesn't want to buy twitter by the day, getting autists in a tizzy.

keep sucking his dick tho

i would rather be a chad pleb farmer living in a nowhere with a loving wife and a family than a balding, out of shape divorce-raped billionare

Attached: starlink-satellites-eliminate-wired-internet-1-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 137.32K)

retarded cope, his wife cheated on him with a tranny and divorced him
keep living your bluepill life

>If you saw this guy out in public, looking like this, your first impression would be; fat, boomer, douche.
I actually wouldn’t have an impression at all because I’m not a psychopathic loser obsessing over everyone else like OP, the queer.

Attached: DD80B38B-A499-49A5-A6FE-A4F7BD349C0C.gif (320x352, 837.36K)

>cope
wut
What exactly is he “coping” with? Do you know what that word means or do you simply say words you think are “le bad?”

Attached: 62B84C20-FB51-4316-91CA-505A0F21A3FF.jpg (750x505, 62.16K)

Attached: IMG_20220719_232028.png (576x1094, 685.96K)

It's a bot made by mentally ill people
ignore

Calling some one a boomer who is clearly a gen x makes you look dumb. I will give you that gen is boomer lite