Any Forums radicalizes another suicial zoomer to commit shooting

Doomer blackpill posting on here needs to end.
Zoomers can’t handle it

Attached: 16C29280-66E1-45C2-AFD2-607F60B61FDD.jpg (828x907, 173.48K)

Zoomers just don't want to an hero themselves at home, gotta do it in style now.

How do they know what he posted on Any Forums?

interesting curls

He posted on bant supposedly

Not pol

They know what everyone posted on Any Forums.

kys concern troll faggot

Notice the guns are always using Fed optics like an EO tech and the vertical grip is always way fucking far out on the handguard to the point it's almost comically unusable even for a lanklet for any extended period of time. Plus they threw a sopmod stock on it since that's the latest /k/ trend. God these feds are so obvious

Just curious have you always been a fucking imbecile?

Those earlobes also look attached

Attached: magnifingglas.jpg (657x527, 38.24K)

He more than likely said it on facebook, twitter, youtube, discord, etc... but the Jews won’t attack their own machines obviously

He forgot to log out of his account

we need common sense Any Forums laws anons

He was everyone called user. The buffalo shooter was previous user abd now we need a new user.

Reported bot post.... tune your AI it's getting so detectable.... ewww tranny just jogged by

Got what he wanted.

>He posted on bant supposedly
I thought bant was /trash/ for Any Forums. I didn't know people actually use it.

they found his Any Forums account of course.

Yas, interdasting crils inbdeed.

Attached: 1653308719556.jpg (228x221, 10.62K)

He's a joomer.
Get it right!

I mean they do claim he posted on Any Forums so I’m not surprised he was influenced by /k/ attachments.

easy, he was the only non CIA-run AI bot posting
here

This.
Where do they get the money for all of these weapons?

They spoke to the ambassador of Any Forums who gave em the goods. They need to learn to cope

Faggots who can't handle Any Forums main /bant/

fucking faggot retard

if he did he probably got a wall of replies giving him life advice.
We hugbox, we path of light.

As if the entirety of /pol isn’t already garbage lol

No retard kid buys. $500-700 optic. A cheap set of irons or the cheapest holosun will work just fine. You're shooting fish in a barrel, that shits purely for (pardon ny pun) optics, so the redditors and /k/ trend riders are more likely to believe and associate it with themselves as having influenced it. It's extremely obvious whoever setup that gun wasn't that kid

>he posted on /bant
why do degenerates ruin everything. They ruin sex. They ruin gun ownership etc..

>/pol
go back faggot redditor, kys

I remember this guy. His Any Forums accounts nickname was Greenwood Park Mall Shooting Gunman.

>the evil Any Forums radicalized another to shoot at random nobodies!
I'm really starting to think Any Forums hasn't radicalized anyone to commit any shooting guys. Not once has anyone ever said to just go ventilate a bunch of randoms since it doesn't accomplish a single solitary thing. I'm really starting to think you guys are right about these people being groomed by feds on discord or elsewhere.

Attached: 1546040632475.jpg (400x400, 23.17K)

Zoomies, no!

Heckin cut it out

>"made a post on Any Forums"
Now how could they possibly know that?

>posting the truth needs to end
"No". It is only when everybody realizes how fucked everything is that they will perceive the alternative of doing something about it to be viable.

they get groomed elsewhere and are told that Any Forums is where he can find like minded people. And so he does a few posts for fame here. The feds get there shooting and get to blame Any Forums.

Any Forums didn't do shit
Check the kids discord probably full of glowie groomers

why do you think qanon posts on 8ch? this place is comp'd

This isn’t fucking fair, so some rando can just shoot a mentally Ill person dead without consequences?

HE DID NOT KNOW WHAT HE WAS DOING HE NEEDED TREATMENT NOT A DEATH SENTENCE

IF I AM HAVING A MENTAL HEALTH CRISIS I DO NOT WANT TO BE KILLED BY THE STATE OR THE PUBLIC

I'm pretty sure the issue with this guy was the whole being evicted from his apartment and no support from his family.

If anyone here radicalized him it's the fed niggers who intentionally do so since they don't have the conviction to do shootings themselves.

Who?

Or do you mean society can't handle doomers?

Attached: 1463284530093.gif (500x683, 1.85M)

He wasn't anonymous enough

Attached: groomed.gif (500x463, 3.97M)

Anyone know his account name?

Attached: 1643200323083.png (858x617, 571.48K)