Who wins in a Russo-Polish war if NATO doesn't intervene?

Nuclear weapons cannot be used in this scenario

Attached: 32423534.png (1615x830, 235.83K)

Poland is in the NATO they have to.

Easy Polish victory. Done in two weeks tops.

The world

>2 more weeks
go back to cealing toilets.

judging by how shitty and slow the russian invasion of Ukraine is going.. I am not sure if Russia could beat Poland in a non-nato, non-nuclear war.

you retarded mongol i said nato cannot intervene in this scenario

how do you justify this claim?

Poland gave away most of their tanks to ukies
Lol
Lmao

you declare war on a NATO member you declare war on all others i don't give a fuck about your unrealistic scenerios

SUCK MY DICK MONGOL

Showing how they can massacre the ukies that are using Nato weapons and mercenaries from all over NATO with so little casualties, Pooland can't do shit.

orks would have to cross ukrainian territory first
so i quess we can all agree that poland will have a lot of time to prepare

Checked the satanic trips. Russia is currently working on a new volume of a civil war. All Poland would have to do would be to submine the Russian leadership and take over from within, like the Bolshevists did last century. Pretty easy task. Since the Russian military would have to justify marching through Belarus to attack Poland, they won't get a chance to start any offensive, because Belarus would be at high risk of getting partitioned with Poland claiming the territories they lost in their last war.

russia by zerging.

who needs tanks when you have drones carrying grenades
Lol
Lmao

Russia would whoop their ass. Polish will never be the real slav.

Attached: dbxkwt4-7123fd74-b7f1-420d-b1bb-88a2af2289e2.png (1242x643, 471.07K)

>Poland gave away most of their post soviet shit rusty tanks that were destined to be decomissioned in 10 years to ukies
ftfy

Everyone else due to the inter-Slav self-genocide

The Poles will massacre the Russians.

apparently you donated more tanks to Ukies than we did.

Attached: DjikCbPWwAE3Rsg.jpg (405x405, 20.27K)

dumbass nigger already forgot about kaliningrad. kys honestly

Well what if Poland has like a billion exploding dogs, what would happen then? You see, in my scenario all poolanders are dogs, just like IRL

How is this even a question lol, we are weaker than Ukraine.

At least our remaining machines are real and work flawlessly unlike your ~13k tanks on paper

fucking kek user

Russia didn't win a single war against poland without tag teaming it with other nations.

who needs a soviet tanks when you can have drones or himmars? Still stucked in sovieta era?

Kek

How does it feel to be eternally indebted to anglos for the existence of your shithole?

Attached: 1628543581254.png (1056x199, 40.07K)

Russia on its own doesn't have a good track record in wars anyway. They excel at choosing allies though.

Poland easily.

NATO supplying Poland can finish Russia quickly.

Remember Poles hate Russia with a pure passion.

>Polish will never be the real slav
Thank God

Come on, baby, you know you're the dog of my dreams

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 5.64K)

>Polish will never be the real slav.
But, they are.

Plot twist I am ANGLO!! ANGLO NORMAN!!
Kurwa

So you were just pretending to be retarded. Ok.