So Americans Are Supposed To Live Better?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. The Europoor meme is bullshit. Look at the houses where these mutts live kek they look like fucking doll houses made of cardboard. Then they complain about tornadoes… how can you expect your shitty house to survive after a hurricane? Also I learned that Americans use shreds of paper as insulation and their windows are made of that thin glass that easily breaks (that’s why in crime series burglars break into the homes so easily).

Their homes are so low-quality that when it rains the water can pass through the wood and drop into the rooms. Mold growth is not rare and their electricity current is AC and not AC, the latter is far more efficient

Attached: D93E47CA-156E-4D0F-928A-C99D79CE5135.jpg (300x470, 74.6K)

*And not DC

Attached: dfa2f2f7fcc5806b1e785a6049b2c4c3.jpg (500x616, 51.48K)

American lumber is stronger than steel

DC is only better if you need consistent voltage not varied.

>Spain
You're unemployed or underemployed

That paper house is 3x as big and valuable as your concrete apartment Pablo. How does it feel?

I can't even identify your flag and here we are, living rent free in your head.
Like what am I even supposed to google?
"Red and yellow flag with emblem"?
Boooooo third worlder, boooooooo.

I've always wondered why they use wood, but I heard wood is better for thermal insulation. I don't have problems with cold climates, was that a meme that wood is better than bricks for cold climates?

>Also I learned that
Are you sure you want to spend your last summer coping about America being better than Spain? America and Russia has decided to freeze and starve Europe this winter for that whole World Health Organization coup attempt.
Either way, it's incredibly entertaining to see you cope like this, keep going.

Europe and EEUU use AC both

america multiculturalist shit

My house has survived multiple hurricanes and a tornado that touched down in our back yard.

Attached: 2BDB38F4-C5B6-44DE-AC64-9AD36123BD89.gif (500x281, 3.37M)

Yeah and you live in an apartment building

I bet it has an air conditioner though

Europeans just jealous that amercians can at least own stuff and live in houses

>I can't even identify your flag
That's because you're a retarded American.

Attached: 464646.jpg (250x250, 6.42K)

Europoors

You're next, equally irrelevant toothpaste.

>irrelevant toothpaste
Your founding documents were heavily influenced by the constitution of the Dutch republics, stop talking you're perpetuating the stereotype of Americans being retarded. Which you are.

Attached: 1511174781254.png (384x390, 174.71K)

Why do several anons think we all live in apartament buildings? And why is that seen as a bad thing?

Americans are literally subhumans, what do you expect

Both of you are retards.

Do you really have the balls to clown our air conditioned homes, while you spics roast in the heat with no A/C? Zero self awareness is not a good look, pal.

Damn, when I need advice on destroying my economy for flowers I'll hit you up

Have you never lived in apartment not even temporarily? They are awful. Full of low income people (aka non-whites aka niggers). You have no privacy. Through every wall is more people. You own nothing. It's the most awful existence. Everything is is more expensive in Europe for the most part. You also make less money and are taxed more on average. There is less land in Europe. It's obvious less of you are able to own property.