If Ukraine doesn't surrender, the world loses

>if Ukraine doesn't surrender, the world loses
t. Canadian intellectual

Attached: jordan.jpg (180x225, 8.4K)

lol he will crave benzos for life..

it's funny how a life coach who has the answer of how to turn the fallen youths to productive people, warns of the issues of fatherless boys, turns out to be a junkie weakling with a single mom whore daughter

of course this idiot would say that

This is why you should never try to be a prophet or "life coach" or influencer or whatever, if in the end people will always judge the messenger and not care about the message at all. Also Ukraine has to surrender to Russia,and we are all losing because they aren't.

>up yours woke moralists, we'll see who cancels who
why didn't his new friends from dailywire tell him he's making a fool of himself?

Attached: jordan.jpg (1280x720, 48.47K)

He’s a hypocrite with delusions of grandeur. This is the dude telling you to clean up ur room btw.

Attached: 7CB284D7-C348-4AEB-A347-8CE74E994718.jpg (798x400, 41.14K)

Sorry user, if you are a doctor who looks like death, who looks 80 at the age of 40, it kinda makes me not trust in your medical practices if you can't even get yourself healthy. Same for a PhD in economics who has been broke for decades and lives in a friend's basement out of pity, or a lawyer who's being sued by everyone, it definitely works against what you are preaching. How are you going to save anyone if you can't save your family?

Most of his advice is shit, but I do appreciate his golf tips

Attached: golf advice.jpg (720x1280, 553.32K)

agreed, that's why no one should ever try to give good advice to others, or to influence them in any way. That's why they say no one can be a preach in their own hometown for long...eventually the town will know about your ways...

Attached: 1657742750866.jpg (699x387, 41.54K)

>hue, hue, hue
>implying I am going to read anything a brasilian intellectual writes lol

Attached: hue-br-hue-hue.gif (498x460, 2.06M)

while the video I watched of his was purposely with many ''intellectual'' words to appear smarter, he is right about Ukraine war though. Russia without Europe should be losing but they are just winning(increased revenue from natural resources) and just wait until they lay the pipes to alternative markets and Europe won' t be needed. On the other hand Europe is losing hard. I like living here because we are one of the whitest countries but dark times are coming, especially this winter will be horrible.

>if you are a doctor who looks like death, who looks 80 at the age of 40
he is 60 though

I'm also absolutely addicted to benzos, have been for years. They're the devil. I'm no life coach though giving people advice. Infact the only advice I would give anyone is not to touch benzos, especially if you have an anxiety disorder as you WILL end up hooked on them.

>if Ukraine doesn't surrender, the world loses
He aint wrong

Lmao let's see what you look like

I wasn't specifically talking about his looks, I'm giving you an example: would you trust the medical expertise of a physician that looks like death? It kinda attests against your own skills if you don't look healthy as a doctor. The guy wants to guide others when his own life is in shambles, it kinda makes anyone with common sense question how he can't apply his own philosophy to get out of a drug vice

Holy kek

>I'm not talking about his looks
>Goes on to describe his looks

Is english really your first language? I did an analogy, a man with a fucked up life giving you life coach advice is similar to a doctor who looks like death preaching about how to live a healthy life

I read your fucking post. I'm certain English isn't your first language.

What do looks have to do with popping pills 24/7? Just stop, bro. It takes a lot less effort than cleaning your room.

The stuff he's produced in the last 1-2 years is pretty... well stupid. I'm in the basket of deplorables so I can sometimes appreciate his political pandering. But, that was never the reason why I watched him years ago. But now its just him being drunk on symbology over and over.

He has no new ideas. He should stick to psychology and ethics (without referring to religious doctrine) and refrain from anything else.

>let me tell you about the english language

Attached: download.jpeg.jpg (194x259, 6.03K)

>another thread seething over Peterson for no reason
no bump.

I'm sorry for your terminal retardation, I also compared him to a PhD in economics who's broke giving financial advice, but that doesn't mean I'm criticizing Jordan's financial life.

With trudy castro and jordan peterson advocating surrendering, it looks like that's the most canadian thing to do right now

He's right

because they want him to become a fool

You're deflecting. You claimed to not be judging him based on looks and went on to describe his looks. And you'll reply to this trying to weasel your way out of it. Just stop.

The surrender of Ukraine will not save the west from a century of mismanagement.

HAHAHA pol is so mad
>oh no our daddy is not politically alligned with us better make him a jew asap

you deserve everything that is happening to you

Attached: 4564563453.jpg (292x361, 26.66K)

I believe you mean The Ukraine

>>oh no our daddy is not politically alligned with us better make him a jew asap
most Any Forums is /chug/ though... only toilet cleaners, leafs, brit bongs, gypsies and scandinavian cucks support ukies...

all have no credibility in here.. literal jokes

>if you appease an invader, he'll stop invading countries
That's been proven wrong in recent history

Attached: 1628999110676.jpg (297x225, 16.05K)

Attached: 1643063633315.jpg (1774x1602, 1.32M)