Uh so I’m new to Any Forums. First time coming here today...

Uh so I’m new to Any Forums. First time coming here today. I’ve read through a bunch of posts and I notice you all talk about flat earth and space being fake (whatever that means). So do you REALLY believe this….or is it like a satire thing?

Attached: AD0D8B82-519A-483A-A5E9-1A34C08F0579.jpg (500x500, 19.4K)

Around 80% of Any Forums consists of genuinely retarded human beings at this point. Roughly 15% consists of trolls that rile up that 80%, and the remaining 5% is made up of the poor saps who used to find this place amusing and have nowhere else to go even though Any Forums has by and large been completely ruined by the massive influx of teenage retards in 2015.

>Roughly 15% consists of trolls that rile up that 80%
lol this is me.. I spend 1-2 hours each day getting like 150 (yous)

99% of Any Forums is lying kikes like you

And I want to hate you for it but I understand how amusing it is to fuck with trumplets and rightoids.

flat earthers are paid shills to discredit actual information on govt and elite conspiracies in the minds of the public.
Works quite well, too.

That's right sweaty, the big bag mean JOOS are coming to get you honey.

You need to be killed

80% of Any Forums is posts by bots.

NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER

>how amusing it is to fuck with trumplets and rightoids.
it is funny.. certain things trigger them immensely..

Aw sweaty, are you scared of giving me (You)s? I know how afraid you are of JEWS THE JEWS ARE EVERYWHERE THEY'RE UNDER YOUR BED THEY'RE IN YOUR TOILET THEY'RE INSIDE OF YOUR ASSHOLE RIGHT NOW QUICK CLEAN OUT THE JEWS THE JEWS THE JEWSSSSSS!!!!!

No one is afraid of you kikes

That's because I'm not joking about them being retarded. They're genuinely, actually, not figuratively but literally mentally handicapped. This place has become a bug light to people like that, sadly.

You're shaking like a dog passing a peach pit, lil' guy.

>lying kike tells more lies
Great projections also kike

What do you think replying to me is accomplishing? I'm ridiculing you, wasting your time, forcing you to post here again and again, and you're just doing exactly what I want. How exactly are you not retarded again?

It's not effective when it's all projection. How are you forcing me to do anything?
>Lying 24/7 from a scared retarded kike

There are as many opinions as there are anons.
Personally I dont believe the earth is flat and I dont believe that space is fake.
Also a lot of anons are literally retarded. You might want to use your own discernment,.

I 100% guarantee that you will reply to this post, just like you have replied to all of my previous posts. I am manipulating you to do this, and you are willingly accepting my manipulation. Know why? You're as gullible as a person can be. I'm a little surprised that you're this literate, but hey good for you.

Again, I am 100% certain that I can force you to reply again in this topic. Wait for it...

well do you believe in space ?