Any questions ?

Any questions ?

Attached: Screenshot_20220715-155958.jpg (1440x1221, 323.23K)

>democrats can walk and chew gum

Yes: what if I love to complain and torment everybody around me because I am an empty shell of a human due to how much propaganda I've consumed over the years?

>Democrats can walk and chew gum
They should really stop using that line when there’s an Alzheimer’s patient in the white house.

I honestly can't think of one positive thing Biden's admin has done.

But I don’t want troons in my community

If he were an airforce pilot, he would demand an injector seat, not an ejector seat
>Real freedom of choose

Why would propaganda do that?

>any questions?
Yes, why does OP choke on so much dick?

>... and we're all out of gum
>t.faggot husband of transportation secretary

>it's freedom to be forced to do shit you don't wanna do
This must be like the democracy I heard about where if anyone but your preferred brand of suit wins, it's not real democracy.

So that I lose all hope and stop contributing to society and instead sow discord and instability within my own nation, weakening our collective resolve.

I will address you by cocksucker and if you have a problem I accept a duel to the death in any type of combat you request.

That's why I will not use them

Freedom

Eat shit and die mutherfucker

We don't do these things because they're easy, we chose to do them because they're hard.

Attached: Jfk2.jpg (220x254, 14.21K)

My pronouns are nigger/hitler

>forced to kowtow to someone's moronic opinion instead of recognizing the objective truth
>freedom
lol

I'm now calling anyone who looks even slightly gay a TRANSVESTITE until the word comes back full swing.

read the room craven ballgag

What a faggot

How about no.

Doing the opposite is also free, and makes me happy.
>why are you going to oppose MY happiness?

What is with their obsession calling things free? It's free to call someone by their pronouns? Really? It's also free to just call them a faggot. Easy, too.

If you want to make my life easier, I would like the freedom to walk inner city streets without niggers trying to kill me. So, get rid of all the niggers. Please and thanks.

Shunning someone who wants everyone to accept their personal delusion is free, easy, and in the long run the kinder choice. When the meanings of words are bent to coddle the feelings of the mentally ill, the entire community suffers and the resulting polarization makes it hard for people to feel comfortable being honest. A society can allow individual freedoms AND recognize certain behaviors are dangerous to allow unchecked. We can let people play dress up in the comfort of their own homes AND keep them and their harmful, identity distorting ideas away from younger generations so they can grow up unmolested.

Attached: 1658235946070.png (625x772, 135.27K)

>We can fix roads and build brigdes while also making it a little easier to go about your life. That's called freedom.
That doesn't even make sense.

Inb4 "chasten" dies of monkeypox

Confucius is right. Society collapses when words don't correspond to reality.
Snowflake pronouns do not correspond to reality. Calling a man "she" does not correspond to reality.
I don't want things to crumble any further, so I'll keep using words that correspond to reality.

Also, Confucius is saying the same thing Machiavelli said.

I want to rip his throat open with a rusty box cutter