Government takes half what I make. ($30/h) Why should I go back to work? Change my mind

Government takes half what I make. ($30/h) Why should I go back to work? Change my mind.

Attached: picture.jpg (512x390, 46.44K)

Loyalty is an Aryan trait, don't throw it away

Great observation. Can you get cash jobs in Switzerland? That's basically what I've been doing.

>Government takes half what I make
I'ts more, we work 6h a day just to pay taxes. We're slaves

You shouldn't

>Cash jobs
What do you mean?

How do we fix this
Honest opinions only

Don't get paid by bank transfers but my physical money

Eat the rich

No not really. Maybe if you sell your stuff from a little street shop or do music.

bro you're a mountain jew. use your head
just register two companies and have each one buy shit from the other and write it off as capital expenses

jesus christ it's what all the rich people do, keep up

Attached: ....jpg (563x503, 21.18K)

stop taking loans from international banksters.
government issues all currency.
no interest,debt free money.

>No not really.
In most countries is common and can be negotiated with the employer who is usually better off too

Every country has a labor shortage now . Which is great for immigration

>Government takes half what I make
Bad calculation is much more
> 40% income
>20% sales
>20% corporate tax, which diminishes the number of corporations and their competition for workers through higher wages proportionally
>not counting other taxes and infinity of inefficient regulations, like licensing, intellectual "property" or regulatory capture
>not counting immigration consequences: inflation and lower wages

(1-0.4) * (1-0.2) * (1-0.2) = 0.384, you keep 38.4% of your work, out of 8 hours, 5 hours are to pay the 3 main taxes only. If we count the whole state apparatus what you keep may be well below 15%, but the damage of regulations is difficult to quantify

I'm not taking their fucking mRNA Gene alteration modification injection I've changed jobs about 40 times if not more now... it's been a bit of a silver lining actually don't have to wear a mask I usually work outside. Show up 25 minimum an hour cash at the end of the day

>being rich
>committing tax fraud

What a gay take. op if you’re earning enough to save for a house and live comfortably then tax is just a reality that you should accept. If not, go on neetbux and browse Any Forums. Basically stop moralising money and try to make more of it

Why not just neck myself?

Under the table is the only way. Plus it pisses off police officers when they look up your work history and you have better guns than them at the range, better vehicle. Etc.

>Why not just neck myself?
We have to kill the commies, neck them instead.We need right wingers like you to stand against this modern taxslavery. Just get partly paid in cash to be in a less slave tax bracket