Maryland Primary Election Day General

Hello fellow Marylanders, ITT we discuss the MD Primaries and the various candidates running. Just voted this morning, really hoping Dan Cox takes it for Republican governor.

Attached: 1658234275283.jpg (850x456, 74.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coxforfreedom.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=SA58dq-RjxY
eze4senate.com/issues
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Dan Cox
is he a Trumpist faggot?

Cocks out for Cox:
coxforfreedom.com/

I don't follow any of my local niggers. Whose good?

dan cox is so much better than his RINO opponent schulz
i mean just look at this """attack""" ad:
youtube.com/watch?v=SA58dq-RjxY

Depends on the district. I voted for anyone who didn't talking about grooming children, mentioned election integrity, and want endorsed by some rhino faggot

I dont live in FredCo anymore but I live how much Jenkins makes libtards seethe.
I just don't seen him winning anything other than the most red counties. If Gansler or Franchot get the nomination he has zero chance.

Yeah I'm in district6, but yeah basically vote for anyone who talks about the issues that the MSM isn't. I think that's really the best we can do

Fuck this shithole state
Fuck cox
Fuck all of you
and FUCK JANNIES

Wtf I love Dan Cox now

Thanks fren, always good to get some brotherly love

Attached: 1658235656883.jpg (1500x499, 292.51K)

Same. If Fredco local govt goes Dem and Perez gets governor it's probably over for this state. My parents also live here and it seems we're waiting for the other to announce they're moving first.

This is what I did. Guessed on some. Hope I didnt screw up.

Attached: C69ED10A-CCAA-4B4A-B3D0-4C12542BF12D.jpg (862x1280, 473.54K)

Yes unironically going to WV if we go completely blue. I've lived here my whole life and it's my home state but I can't operate around mask wearing tranny retards

>back side

Attached: 37920781-3C58-406E-AEBE-A5E4D2173E7C.jpg (1280x958, 495.42K)

I went with Nnabu unironically for his spicy memes on Twitter

We can't surrender our home bros

>do not make any marks outside the oval
Like just across the border into WV or completely resettle hours from MD?

When I have to guess, i only select the most white male sounding names.

Probably just over the border yeah, not 100% yet

Marylander here, I just looked at the candidates, who do I think is best to vote for?

Fair, yeah Nnabu actually seems pretty alright for a Nigerian: eze4senate.com/issues

Not like my vote matter anyways. They dont check IDs. All you need is a matching name, birthdate, and address and you can vote as many times as you like.

Not sure what district you're in but here's who I voted for

Attached: 1658236571616.jpg (1587x1585, 558.09K)

I like what he says about gun rights, but it sounds copy/pasted. These republicans here do nothing to progress gun rights. MD will never be constitutional carry :( I hate MD so much.

I think its designated polling places and you can't go anywhere else because it's based on residency

You can get your C&C now no questions asked thanks to the Supreme Court ruling. Go get the training done today

I know I need to, but its like $700 plus all the classes and stuff they make you do

hmmmmmmmmmmm

Attached: hq720.jpg (686x386, 37.67K)

Tom "More Guest Workers" Perez ?
No thanks.

Do classes in the western MD. I'm doing a weekend course at the end of August for $295

Vote early. Vote often.

That's the spirit
Well at least we'd get a meme out of it

Attached: 20220719_092854.jpg (720x614, 137.1K)