Everything that is happening in the world right now

is just distraction for suppressing reports of vaxed people dying in masse
>t. government statistic department employee working in network of European countries departments

Attached: 1657792728296.jpg (997x1024, 133.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

informedchoiceaustralia.com/post/1000-peer-reviewed-studies-questioning-covid-19-vaccine-safety
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Looks like Ron Jeremy if he was a woman

Fake and gay, the vaccine was the most tested medicine in history with thousands of peer-reviewed studies and meta-studies supporting supporting it's safety and efficacy
Just because it's protection has waned slightly doesn't mean jabbed individuals are dying "en masse" it means that everyone needs a booster shot ASAP before BA.5 takes hold

THIS
I know many many people who got vaxxed old and young.. all had/have zero issues.

Pretty sure the vaccine is supossed to have random effects at a long term so idiots can never tell it's becuse of the side effects of the vax. So, if 100 million people die in the spam of 10 years due to the vaccine, it will just look like BAU, people die everyday.

Gross, even I make a better looking woman than her

You two make a lovely couple, fags.

You are very, very intelligent. Please tell me more.

Oh, you mean like these studies right here?

informedchoiceaustralia.com/post/1000-peer-reviewed-studies-questioning-covid-19-vaccine-safety

One thousand peer reviewed studies analyzing the various side effects of the jabs.
I'm sure the fact there so much heated debate going on in the scientific world (not in the msm controlled normie world mind you) regarding the safety of the clot shots is nothing to worry about, shill.

I know many people who got vaxxed and not vaxxed and nothing is happening to neither. This is all a huge hoax and both sides got duped. There will be no "die-off" on any side, deaths will just probably accumulate an pile up in the long term and only a few staticians would be able to notice after some years of research.

Did she make a new video?

post pics plz

Attached: coomer.gif (600x600, 142.64K)

Tell about the vaccine's long term testing which most vaccines are supposed to go through.
Also, tell me why in the first 8 years of mrna testing, the vaccines never were approved because of very bad blood clots.

READ ANOTHER FUCKING BOOK YOU GAY REDDIT NIGGER

Attached: pVreb00dzzz.jpg (720x766, 112.99K)

>Leaf

Theres two kinds of "people" i dont take medical advice from, jews, and leafs.

funny isn't it everyone I know seems to be going to a funeral, perfectly normal healthy people falling over for no apparent reason
hmm I wonder what it could be

This is the most likely outcome indeed.
People will indeed die from it, and will keep dying from it, but in ways that will make it easy for authorities to cover it up by attributing it to other "current things", like heat, cold, climate change, war stress, red meat consumption (eat the bugs)...
Only a few autists and scientists will notice what's wrong and they'll be suppressed in mainstream society.
Look at those 1000 studies I just linked.
There is research going on regarding those poison shots, but hell will freeze over before the kikes and their bureaucrat puppets will let it leak on msm.

Man the trolls just make you die a little bit inside.

>the vaccine was the most tested medicine in history
0/10

>purebloods
So it's a sub for people who have never smoke or drink before?

Bump, I'm quite sure they're massively covering this up. Hospitals say they're at higher capacities then the hight of covid, hearing ambulances and people getting sick with serious medical conditions all the time. The biggest for me was burying my grandmother and having to leave at a strict time because they're burying people all day everyday.

Agreed. I got both shots plus a booster and had no side effects whatsoever, additionally I have the peace of mind knowing my chances of becoming infected are practically zero.

Attached: fuck you.jpg (3024x4032, 2.78M)

They wouldn't call it 'died suddenly' if the issues were well known in advance now would they?

>peer-reviewed studies and meta-studies
leafs are retarded.

Or got vaxxed as kids, drank water, eaten food, or used hygiene products.

Your chances of dying of covid were practically zero before you signed up for the 'died suddenly' roulette, dumbass.

>I have the peace of mind knowing my chances of becoming infected are practically zero.
The shills are out in full force I see.

Attached: 1653763402996.jpg (640x636, 42.71K)

>chances of becoming infected are practically zero.
Kys

>knowing my chances of becoming infected are practically zero.
kek

Sure thang agent Fagberg. Keep up the good work.

You aren’t funny and should stop posting such meaningless responses

Oh and get the fuck back to preddit you moronic midwit.

Attached: 1656684156375.jpg (1024x714, 133.4K)

covid is for fats over the age of 95. notice how they don't even drag out healthy people anymore to tell their stories about covid? that ended pretty quickly. they used to grab some 28 year old body builder who would come out in a wheelchair to tell the horror of LE CHINA COLD SO DEADLY. haven't seen one of those stories in 18 months. wonder why

>if 100 million people die in the spam of 10 years due to the vaccine
more like 4 billion people will die. they aren't showing the millions that have already died from the jab. they are trying to pass it all off as if it is all natural like nothing special is going on. the death toll is huge. chinks recently had all sort of psyops like floods and shit so they could write off millions dead chinks as if they died as collateral damage cause by natural disasters. millions dead niggers in africa are being written off as hunger casualties. in western countries the now memed adult sudden death syndrome is a reality. i myself know people who are suffering from weird illnesses every 2 months, while they were pretty healthy before. couldn't be a coincidence that all of them are tripple vaxxed but they refused to get the boosters for some reason.. like if they felt something was already wrong with them all of a sudden. i didn't take the vax, just like my father hasn't. both of us never got sick since 2019. not even once. the others all around are getting sick regularly. what are the chances right? people are dying and being written off as death from natural causes. they are way bellow the average life expectancy age. it's not normal when you have 40 year old people dropping en masse

thought it was eggman with a wig

>t. government statistic department employee working in network of European countries departments
What are you exactly doing? Are you aiding globohomo jews?