You can't spell British without shit

There is no "white" in the word "British", but there is "shit".
Ever noticed that? Do you think it has some subconscious effect that has political implications?

Attached: 14715954-7135031-image-a-23_1560374870731.jpg (634x587, 137.82K)

what do you expect after they spent half the lifespan on their empire in a country with streets made from poo? now go clean my toilet! NOWW!

lol toad in the hole... sounds like sex when a SWC is inside a woman

>faggots
Wtf, do British people really eat gay people?

>Wtf, do British people really eat gay people?
What part of Bri-Tish/Shit-Bri you don't understand.

Okay mister cabbage gruel

Beef Wellignton is good why is it in low tiers ? Better than a 2 slice of bad bread with beacon inside.

Sunday Roast is the Official Dish of the Anglosphere

This is the chav (lower class vermin) tier list of food, tonnes of good food is missing because they can't afford it

At least there is typical English meals in God tier list pretty sure if we did the same here we would have fucking kebab and couscous kek

>faggots
It's weird that it isn't more well known and that it doesn't cause outrage that the British eat Americans on a daily basis.

Picrel is retarded. All of those foods are top tier, and I’m German.

They have a food called "faggots".

Attached: britshit beaten to pulp.jpg (907x907, 96.6K)

We can argue that some black pudding is shit and some is good. But the same ia true dor fish and chips: 90% is just greasy shit.

Haggish is just delicious.

Attached: FXYv7KfWYAI-gCr.jpg (1079x1390, 168.19K)

How the fuck can you call yourself white if you don’t enjoy a Sunday roast? Fucking niggers

You are what you eat, as they say

You can't spell Polish without slop. You're dishes are literally all cabbage, beets, potato and sausage.

Attached: Charlie.gif (600x338, 1.74M)

Everything but the shit tier looks nice and probably tastes so. Yet amerimutts and their greatest ally will nonetheless continue shitting over everything white
(indian food is still poo)

Attached: Britbong Light Snack.jpg (540x960, 67.98K)

Ukrainian kikes posting from Poland don't impress me, but it's amusing that the only Eurotrash foods that made it to America were the God Tier ones. I've never even seen the top tier and below, in America we wouldn't consider it food.

>"there is no "white" in the word "british" but there is "shit"
retard didn't even try going for fucking stargazy pie but isnisted on listing out some random shitters from some cuckold chippy

Attached: 588f4aa224ae0e355d69262f28cdddd3.jpg (534x356, 46.4K)

Literally everything on there is good except eels and kippers. Whoever made this was probably the sort of person who only eats tendies.

i'm either retarded or i can't spell insisted

Man I love kippers

>No sausage rolls on that list