The evil you see in others is a reflection of evil in yourself

>The evil you see in others is a reflection of evil in yourself.
Is it?

Attached: glass house.gif (480x274, 1.24M)

>with our thoughts we make the world
yep, buddha was right

When leftoids say right wingers are obsessed with children and shit, they're the real predditors to begin with

u callin' me a nigga, nigga?

Turns out, little monkey fella

Pretty much.
For example, the reason Sweden has become so fucking insufferable is because you see yourselves as better than others to the point you have to cuck yourselves into oblivion to prove how "good" you are. This view that others are worse is actually a reflection of how narcissistic and dysfunctional this cultural attitude really is. It reflects who you really are.

Not necessarily. It is the reflection of the potential for evil within yourself that you see.

>predditors
use this word in real life and i will break your chud face

>in yourself
No it’s universal in everyone, look up Stanford Prison experiment

biden sniffing girls is a reflection of me?
thanks for your wisdom.

I'm pretty sure I'm not jewish

Sometimes, usually this is the case when you regularly interact with others

But then niggers are niggers and we avoid them because of what we've experienced or seen happen to others

Ok,pREDDITOR

now that PewDiePie is retiring they don’t have anything left to be proud of. Maybe they’ll be getting some kind of reformation

when rightoids say they hate gays and faggots, theyre gay faggots to begin with

You literally can't use the word in real life. That's kind of the point. If pronounced, it is identical to "predator". It's a homophone.

>see
>when you look at a crackhead skinning a puppy alive
>the evil you see
>it's not the crackhead being a sadistic bastard using a harmless animal for his own twisted reasons
>it's a reflection of the evil in yourself
No

Don't know if anyone said the statement in the OP, but I've seen similar things. Anyway the way I interpret it it's not about spotting faults in others, as most think, rather it's about feeling hurt by others. If Tommy is bullied for being fat, then goes to mom and cries that Johnny is an asshole for bullying him, Tommy is accusing Johnny of evil, but in fact he's only crying because of evil in himself. This is why when people discuss forgiving your enemies in a Christianity context 99% get stuck in a political interpretation, when the scripture might actually be about pure psychology rather than politics.

Maybe for self-unaware retards, sure
The entire leftist MO is based on projection

Stop making this thread retarded shill

no thats christian insanity. i dont make drug deals and shoot people who try to sell drugs for the money they may have and the drugs they are supposed to be delivering plus any others they may have on them if doing batch deals back to back

i dont beat women and rape them then rape their daughters who are not my daughters knowing she will never find a guy who makes as much as me and its in foreign accounts that are in countries not friendly wit america and will refuse to freeze and annex

i dont wander the woods at night looking for campers to rape.

i have never released a mammalian or avian or reptilian or amphibian pet into the wild expecting it to just survive after much of its life was spent being given food

to the best of my knowledge i havent broken up any couple by fucking some one

never committed armed robbery on a gas station and lined people up and killed them execution style over a few hundred dollars or any sum of money.

never entered a home i wasnt invited into that had people live in it. construction sites and renovations not counted

>evil you see is reflected in yourself
>revenge is wrong and its not justice
>focus on yourself not the world around you
>but be the change you want to see (just dont rock the boat too much haha)
EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THESE AGE OLD SENTIMENTS ARE CREATED BY PSYCHOPATHS AND SOCIOPATHS TO NEUTER GOOD PEOPLE
>“He who is not angry when there is just cause for anger is immoral. Why? Because anger looks to the good of justice. And if you can live amid injustice without anger, you are immoral as well as unjust.”

Attached: 1655938486792.jpg (220x221, 6.86K)

No

Why is Johnny bullying Tommy?
Does Johnny not understand the concept of pain?
If Johnny bullies Tommy for his gain at Tommy's expense, is that not evil?

I see the bullying and I think it's despicable, how is it a reflection of my evil?
What is, in your book, the correct way to feel and act when seeing these behavior?

Attached: 1628176536904.jpg (256x197, 7.88K)