Gahve me dat cash KKKrackers

Black mom is suing Sesame Street theme park because character ignored her nigglets
twitter.com/TMZ/status/1549303802406346753

Attached: aoioio.png (867x698, 895.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/tweetysoph86/status/1548892317137903616
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dead lawsuit

you can barely see anything in those costumes and the defense will use that

I like that niggers are such colossal narcissists that being slighted is enough for them to lose their shit like this.

Probably didn't want to get his fur all sticky with all the cotton candy and ice cream on their hands.
The 16th time he had to stay late after work to wash and comb his costume was probably the last straw.

>Black twitter wants to burn teenage alive in Sesame Street costume for not high five-ing a kid
mobile.twitter.com/tweetysoph86/status/1548892317137903616

Attached: erty.png (756x782, 251.94K)

>lawyered up
all they see are $$$$$$$
Benjamin Crump is the lawyer

Is Rosita... dare I say it, /OURMUPPET/?

Attached: no niggers.png (581x766, 451.62K)

I wouldn’t touch those little niggers either. Good on him

they don't deserve anything
they could have tried harder

I'm so sick of niggers it's unbelievable. If every last one of them on the planet were to vanish over night, the world would be an infinitely better place.

Activist judges in America don't care about such things

i bet the sesame costume dude was black

>Oh no. A Sesame Street character didn’t knowledge two little niggers. Now it’s time to burn loot and murder.

I swear most nogs think like a child.

Attached: C572026E-AA2A-410B-9021-7B5541AC1F83.png (640x639, 512.04K)

Putting those two pictures back to back like that is very misleading if you’ve seen the video.

Activist judges and DA then need to be turned into tree decorations.

in new america, you are forbidden to ignore the niggers

>Waaaaaaa a muppet character ignored us because we got their name wrong!
>BURN DIE KILL THEM EEK EEK EEEEEEEK!
Black fragility

Even children don't think as they do.

Yes. But, Americans have literally no spine. None... there is some thickened jelly substitute where it used to be which is why they wobble so when they walk.

I personally don't find her hot or those chilluns beautiful.

And of course, instead of using this as a teaching moment to instruct the children on the vagaries of fate, the "parents" (if plural is the case here, we can't assume due to them being black) will instead cultivate a mindset of entitlement, violence and anger.

It could've been:
>oh dear, well don't worry, maybe he was busy and ran out of time
Instead we get:
>this bees racist probably dem whiteys in them suits yo ahm gonna sue yo ass for everythang you got muddfugga bix nood

These spectacles were funny 20 years ago. Now they are just tiring. Americans, the experiment failed decades ago. Please seize control of your political institutions and deport these mockeries of life to Liberia or Haiti or wherever. Of course, use the opportunity to get the kikes out while you're at it.

>LaMarr says, "While we hate to rush to judgment to consider 'race' as the motivating factor to explain the performer's actions, such actions both before and after the young girl's request only lead to one conclusion."

Sesame Street's statement clears it up. The actor in the costume didn't notice those girls. The actor was shaking head "no" to someone behind the girls, someone who was asking for pictures, which is against the rules.

Seriously, Blacks are actually going to pull the race card on this shit? That woke-as-fuck Sesame Street would hire a racist who'd openly discriminate against little darkie kids?

Yeah, no. The person who wears that costume is probably a liberal who is mortified over all of this.

It's gonna be a hoot when them bring out the black kid in the costume.