THE REASON FOR WHY THEY ARE TRYING TO CREATE A WW3 SO DESPERATLY

IS BECOUSE THE ALTERNATIVE IS A CIVIL WAR IN EVERY COUNTRY IN THE ENTIRE WESTERN WORLD.

THE LEADERS IN THE SO CALLED WESTERN WORLD DESERVES TO GET NECKED AND SO DOES THEIR FOLLOWERS AND THEY KNOW IT.

DONT FALL FOR MUH CHINA MEME. DONT FALL FOR LE RUSKIES ARE LE BAD GUYS.

OUR ENEMIES ARE WITHIN OUR OWN BORDERS. NOT OUTSIDE.

Attached: 1655417583980.webm (450x852, 2.55M)

I wouldn't fight against Russia or China if there was a major war against them.

holy shit at least make your niggers good looking burger bros

She won't find the beach whaling around like that

Attached: Carlos posting Image 1.png (350x350, 137.64K)

i thought the webm was greta thunberg getting doggystyled

Trips of truth.

Fuck you faggot. I'm sick of you pussies deflecting from China all the time. They are your enemies whether you want them to be or not. There can be and ARE multiple problems at the same time. The West sucks massive dick, but China is on a whole other level of bullshit. Russia sucks too but it's completely irrelevant.

Stop being a faggot and letting other shit off the hook just because our own is a problem too.

And before a China shill tries the ACTUAL meme, don't give me that "zog" garbage. You're a marxist tankie. Nothing more jewish than you commie fucks.

Attached: 1656111109520.png (1479x1000, 279.86K)

Either bot or retard OP.
If retard: The USA have it worse and they have less restricted access to weapons than most other countries, yet nothing's happening. Their biggest happening was Jan 6th, the school trip that they so desperately try to label as an act of domestic terrorism. At best the left will eat itself but the bg revolution won't happen unless there's combined energy shortage and famine but NOT for actual ideological reasons.

Clean your own house before you clean your neighbours you dumb fuck. Our biggest problem is the traitors not som fucking gooks on the other side of the planet.

Check yourself or wreck yourself you fucking faggot.

He’s right, y’know

Do not fall for Russia is bad.
Your enemy is inside of your country

Meh

neither would i.the only fight i will ever go for is the ones against corrupt politicians or kikes(basically the same).

Ezekiel 16:49 KJV
[49] Behold, this was the iniquity of thy sister Sodom, pride, fulness of bread, and abundance of idleness was in her and in her daughters, neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy.

Agreed. Don’t listen to the Americans who want forever wars. They’re honorary Jews

imagine the smell

she could feed one african village for a whole week with that body

Sooner or later there Will be an end to this society becouse its a non functioning society. And to get the society functional again we need to remove a certain clientel. This Will only get more obvious as time passes by.

Now go suck Hassan and Mugabes anal a Lil more you complete dumbfuck becouse the Day of reckoning is ahead you fucking twat.

Kikes like you want civil war in europe. That was the plan of the WEF. azov was trying to expand to western europe. Putin stopped the kikes plan right in its tracks.

I agree with you Sven!

No, the alternative is

Attached: Mussolini.jpg (1280x801, 188.19K)

If the illegitimate traitor government of the my country declared war on Hell, I would immediately take up arms in the name of Satan.
That is how it is.

Attached: no political solution.jpg (1241x1197, 84.73K)

>civil war
it's not about a civil war dickhead. It's all about their climate change agenda. The sexual degeneracy is chosen by the people of those countries.

Why not both?

>The sexual degeneracy is by the chosen people of those countries
fixed it for you

Shalom

The jews tried to lure all the nationalists of the Western world into a death trap in Ukraine ro get rid of them but it didnt work. They literally tried to dupe us into fighting for this "nationalistic Dream society" in ukraine for 8 years.

Guess what. We didnt fall for it. In the end they installed a jewish clown and changed the narrative to "muh liberal values" and sent the dumbfucks there instead becouse at that point they were in a position were they needed cannon fodder desperatly to not lose face completely.

China would not be a threat if not for the treasonous trade policies we've enacted. They were the weakest, poorest country before that and would be again if we simply stop buying from them.

I hate the ccp. I hate the EU, NATO and western thinktanks and financial institutions even more. The ccp hasn't done anything to me yet, they would if they could ofc. Here's the thing, the enemy of my enemy is my friend. We can deal with the ccp later. For now... It's clear who my direct enemies are.

I agree, but China is still a problem we will have to deal with at some point afterward if only because they are poisoning the planet. India too for that matter. Thankfully if we can get rid of the domestic issues somehow the foreign ones are comparatively a walk in the park.

Baserad och rödpillad

>Nothing more jewish than you commie fucks.
is called Ukrained States of Ameristan

>A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear

>If I had but one bullet and were faced by both an enemy and a traitor, I would let the traitor have it.

>THE ALTERNATIVE IS A CIVIL WAR IN EVERY COUNTRY IN THE ENTIRE WESTERN WORLD*

Seems pretty based, I'm sick of this constant pseudo commie zeitgeist.

Attached: 1657533222746.png (1200x800, 394.19K)