How do I flee to Russia ?

Russanon can maybe rent me a flat ? Up to 800$ a month.
Not in a city or commie block I want the sweet wooden house with garden.
Maybe I ask too much, commie block with forest nearby at least.

Attached: proxy-image.jpg (1599x600, 166.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r_TO30jzyUA
t.me/oper_goblin/16514
t.me/c/1753040321/7162
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to leave the US.

www.vladimir-vladimirovich.ru

I'm so fucking persecuted I don't even have to right to work or study, what I'm supposed to do? I'm 35.

Wdym? How are you persecuted? It makes more sense to save up money until you're 40 or 45 or 50 and then move to Russia. You will never make as much money there as you can in Switzerland or the UK.

Your unhappiness isn't from the state of your country... You are miserable for other reasons and running from them isn't going to make you happy in a new nation

Fuck off faggot

>Your unhappiness isn't from the state of your country
Wrong.

Attached: 3424324.jpg (4322x2857, 1.02M)

How I make money if I can't work, own land, start a business, I tried to sue my parent last year they just put me in a mental hospital and I nearly died because of all the drugs they injected into my body.
All this against me because my parent forced me into a fraud and then lied to the police and left me for dead.

You probably wear women clothes the weekend aren't you ?
At 18 I was in the street with no shoes, I had meal like once a week, you are all weak little pussies for me.

wait until your parents die. sell off the inheritance, then move to russia. this is a better plan, i think

>pic
wtf am I looking at here?

Why can't you work? It sounds like you have severe mental health issues or are being abused. Moving to Russia specifically is probably the dumbest way to fix both problems.

In the summer months, the water level of the Rio Grande is shallow enough to cross by foot in various areas. What you are seeing are wetbacks moving across the Mexico-US border, with Mexcian police doing nothing to stop it.

>Not in a city or commie block I want the sweet wooden house with garden.
ask this Danish guy
youtube.com/watch?v=r_TO30jzyUA

It can be, but the vast majority of it is not and it's likely the grass is always greener coping. If you can't get a good job in Switzerland, you certainly can't get a good job in Russia. If you're a loser in Switzerland or the USA you'll still be a loser abroad unless you get a remote job at home before you leave

This.. we have a lot of poor, uncompetitive white trash here in america that will be unhappy losers wherever they go. I really wish they would leave our country.

>Mexico-US border
Why all of them are charcoal black tho? I could've sworn it was Uganda or something.

lol

Of course I'm the crazy one, not the pedo elite.
Also the jews medicine is totally not a scam. They would never tell someone is crazy to sell them drugs, never.

Leaving the US CAN be a good idea, if there are things you want elsewhere that are cheaper/easier to get and you have a remote job. Moving without a remote job is the retarded part.

Dude you can't even string a coherent sentence. I don't know if you're being abused or actually mentally ill, either way good luck. Not sure if moving to Russia is the best idea, why don't you just move to France, Austria or Germany? You probably speak those anyways.

man success and luck sure are wall of a wall of antipathy

coherence ? where do you see coherence in this fucking world, I tell you how incoherent your worldview is and you tell me I'm the crazy guy ?

>you are all weak pussies
>oh no i cant work help daddy russya im persecuted :'(

Haitians who (for inexplicable reasons) traveled to South America, then walked all the fucking way to the USA.

Sure I'm the crazy one to be against this
t.me/oper_goblin/16514

Unlike you my dad never gave me a single dollars, in fact I was working for him at 16, good luck for you next bottom surgery, faggot.

Funny how a fat lazy bitch think who I am and what I've gone through.

maybe your parents put you in the nuthouse because you wouldnt shut up

unlike you my dad never fucked me

Everything is fine here.
t.me/c/1753040321/7162

Ho so you ruin your child life because they don't shut up, wow you must be a boomer ?