What can we do about this?

Inflation is up
Food prices are going up
Housing prices are going up
Energy costs are insane because Merkel sucked Putin dick to hard
Can't get raw materials in industry
Covid is not under control
War in Ukraine is putting more stress on us
Everybody hates non integrated immigrants but nobody does anything or even says something.
Education in school is terrible
Education in universities is a bureaucratic mess
No big innovations, no booming industry since car collapse
Slow and over bureaucratic

And now the really big shit:
Our Culture is forfeited on the daily
No patriotism or national pride
Nobody gives a rats ass about this country, not even the politicans
No military
Can't engage in controversy without being a nazi
Right wing parties are all using actual nazi speech.

Attached: Brandenburger_Tor_abends.jpg (640x427, 78.63K)

>What can we do about this?
Let it burn to the ground and then we may have a chance to raise from the ashes.

Attached: 1645827251402.jpg (1024x1001, 214.29K)

You made a choice
Its that simple

Literally not my problem. The Left's victory will also be their downfall.

And yet, you can still turn all of this around, if you have the WILLE ZUR MACHT
Everything can and will be corrected, and it will be a worldwide process this time. Hang the usurers

Attached: 8442BCBB-07A2-4072-A49A-92A4D5FD0B2F.jpg (1024x691, 130.49K)

>"Energy costs are insane because Merkel sucked Putin dick to hard"

>"Right wing parties are all using actual nazi speech."

was

Sure comrade
praise Putin
Just a little more and they'll all be convinced!

The BRD is not germany. I must burn. Or freeze. Or both.

average german baiter

The answer is to subvert Germany to Russia ofc, Hail Putin

Kill all subhumans and kikes.

boohoo I want innocent ukranians to die so I don't have to wear a coat indoors for one winter
There must at least a small little voice in your head that says your a selfish prick, right?
If you don't, it could be a sign that you don't feel empathy and are just a psychopath.

Afd, npd, are using "völkisches vokabular" (nazi vocab) and social darwinism to justify their ideas.

Even if their ideas were good, they would be for the wrong reasons and it would inevitably collapse onto them.
We'd be back at post ww2, then this liberal bs and back to this post.

Who tf praises Putin? He us a complete dipshit starting dumb af wars for no fucking reason. He is completely retarded and a doomsday activist.

Germany is still in fucking shambles, that's what this post is about.

We don't even have good authors for freaking children's books anymore, that's how liw the bar is and that is how bad this country is failing collectively at living up to our history of a eurocentral powerhouse of a nation

It's not going to shit. It has always been shit. You're realizing it just now and used the opportunity to add some other things that always bothered you but that you chose to ignore before you cared enough to the list.

Culture: Germany has no culture, which is why Anime and the American influence rolls right over us. I supposed with "culture" you mean the everyday culture, present in all of Germany. There's nothing. We aren't allowed to have any values because of the war: not allowed to represent your values in any positive way. You've got to be sorry eternally because of the 6 gorillas.

Thanks to censorship and power monopoly we can't even discuss in the open but control is given up on, so that the gov, companies and banks make the rules. Everything else is smoke and mirrors. Politicians bring problems, not solutions. Voting is a scam: You can only select to vote from a limited choice of options, may or may not get what you want or something entirely different instead of only what you want and the full package of this but the people in power receive said power and wealth guaranteed.

>Is going
It always was
/Thread

With culture I meant exactly what you said. Our Culture has been forfeited since 1945.
I'm not advocating to going back to nazi ideology, but there was some good shit and actual culture before that. And people were actually thinking writing criticising and improving the society.

And we have to throw everything away just because the Austrian fag

>Afd, npd, are using "völkisches vokabular" (nazi vocab) and social darwinism to justify their ideas.

kek they are all american glow ops, bro
after all these years you still don't get it

Germans are sheep incapable of independent thought and only good for following a leader like the mindless robots you are. You should get a leader than directly funnels all your tax money to eastern Europe, because it is wasted on you cucks.

As Nietzsche said, what is falling must be pushed. That's all we can do for now, except maybe think about ideas for after It has all crumbled down. Tough times ahead kiddos, but when the going is toughest... It'll be the best time for positive and impactful changes.

Celebrate

Attached: 1630549890378.png (541x506, 46.46K)

Lean back and enjoy

Attached: .jpg (300x300, 31.11K)