Why do women love his seed?

Why do women love his seed?
I don't get it bros.
He looks like shit

Attached: Screenshots_2022-07-19-04-41-05.png (576x1094, 838.84K)

money makes you attractive

we established yesterday thats its because of his billions. you must be a bot. how are you bot?

Women are irrational

Wood drink high IQ milk from his teets

Attached: Milkies.gif (800x450, 3.51M)

resources > looks

he's obviously going to spend the winter in middle europe

He doesnt even look that bad for a 50 something yr old. Hes just really pale.

Acquisition of money is apparently a gene

Girls don't like boys girls like cars and money

Attached: IMG_20220719_150728_129.jpg (1280x906, 140.02K)

he's probably a really charming guy when you sit down with him 1 on 1 and the cameras are off.
i'd imagine anyways.

Elon is one of the most dysgenic people I've ever seen.

>what do chicks see in multi billionaire melon husk?
Beats the shit outta me user.

>He doesnt even look that bad for a 50 something yr old
LOL WHAT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED

i for one welcome our new over lord

yes, high IQ is genetic

I want to be like Elon when i grow up, but just money wise

women love money

fame and power are among the most attractive traits to women.
Many music-historians argue that Liszt was the first modern superstar and moralist groups handed out flyers to not let your wife or daughter go to a Liszt concert because if he decided he wants to he would fuck your wife, guaranteed . And Liszt was an average looking guy, not very fit, pretty much a piano nerd who made it big.

Attached: Liszt.jpg (485x602, 64.64K)

What the fuck, why is everyone but Elon a fucking sandnigger/ kike looking mutt?

Attached: DAB59ED6-CF69-49CD-B9D8-E43BB566922A.png (717x617, 623.2K)

we can be irrational because we have that hole that you think about 24/7 and masturbate to daily

and men love pussy

Looks like the bot learned to post images usuallu it was empty

white semen is like mana from the heavens for non white female.

Interesting. What years were those?

They want to make an elon.

money

That guy fucked Amber Heard in her prime

what the fuck is wrong with his ribcage, can anyone explain this and how do I avoid it

It's middle aged spread.

Idk, but this is the flag of Iceland.

Attached: IMG_20220719_152228_110.jpg (1280x812, 146.85K)

Wealth>status>personality>looks>dick size. Most guys got it backwards they obsess over their own dick and appearance while young while they’d be better off focusing on accumulating assets, an interesting funny personality, and respect among a quality social circle. Your looks are eventually going to go to shit anyways amd you’ll be ok in life as long as you have things of substances squared away.

The corrupt body of a state-sponsored coomer who spends his days eating prepared meals served by diverse slaves and tweeting bot-boosted banalities.

He’s got a bit of a barrel chest plus he has mild Cushing Syndrome. His life is stressful. 10 kids. Multiple baby mommas. As public as a public figure can get. Running multiple companies (mostly tweeting all day).

He does the quick fix appearance solutions: wardrobe, fake hair, style, and cars. But he doesn’t fix that which requires time and effort: his body. To fix that he’d need to eat right, workout, and sleep. All things he won’t do.

Liszt was the og degenerate club DJ coomer.

His music was sentimental dogshit.

1840s, pic related is a comic at the time, showing the Liszt audience to be 80+% women.

Attached: liszt2.jpg (1573x883, 511.66K)

>why is everyone but Elon
his nipples are dark not pink, hes a nigger too

He didn't plan this out, that's for sure. He could have hit a tanning bed and quit eating carbs for a couple weeks. Buthe's rich and doesn't give AF. Leonardo Dicaprio is gross too, but the hoes keep lining up.

women like men with money and power
and he got surgical hairs bonus

Attached: 1652458324101.jpg (680x625, 58.92K)

He's 51? Holy shit.
I thought he was like 45 max.